• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed A few decent pokemon

mangasimon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have been looking for these pokemon for quite a while, because I'm joining a pokemon contest fairly soon

Cresselia, max iv's (if possible if not that's fine) bold nature with 252 hp, 104 defense, and 152 special defense. The move set really doesn't matter, but it would be appreciated if she could have, helping hand, thunder wave, icy wind, protect

Zapdos, max iv's if possible (if not that's fine) modest natured, with 196 hp, 124 special attack, and 188 speed. The moveset is, thunder bolt, heat wave, hidden power ice, and protect

Rotom-wash (or regular) iv's are the same as the others,bold natured 252 hp, 44 defense, 212 special attack. The moveset is, thunder bolt, hydro pump, will-o-wisp, and rest

Heatran iv's (same) 248 hp, 64 special attack, 196 special defense calm natured. the moveset is heat wave, flash cannon, earth power, protect

Altaria iv's (same) 252 hp, 196 special attack, 60 speed, modest nature. Moveset, hyper voice, heat wave, protect, hidden power ground.

I sincerely thank anybody who would be kind enough as to take out time to help me with my issue, and if you need and pokecredit's, let me know how much, although I don't have much. Also if you interested in knowing what pokemon I have that I could trade for any of these guy's let me know! If you need any more info, inbox me! Thanks again!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey are you still in need of these? Let me know!
I'm only interested in selling for PC though! :)

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wow, that's very specific stuff! Does it have to be exactly like that?

testing