Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys! This thread is for any members new or old who have memories on the site! (If you're new then your memory could be finding the site lol)

Feel free to share and discuss your favorite memory/memories from the site in the time you have been here!

It can be funny, awesome, unique, etc

Mine would have to be the first tourney I won when doulie put #DomFanClub in his signature and I established a reputation for myself (although I was still new), it set up my connection with the site ^>^

Share below!

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
This shop. #KBMESPRIT

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Umbrem

Youngster Joey
Credits
Omg my first 10 minutes on the site. Half of the shout box was talking about Dom winning a tourney and becoming the league champ. Then I got recruited to Ouroboros.

Reactions: Dom

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm going to go with the time I was first accepted on the site, probably about a week after joining. Not many people knew me by this stage, but since then I've been in the shoutbox for hours and hours every day making a name for myself - my favourite time has been the time spent talking to all of you!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm going to go with the time I was first accepted on the site, probably about a week after joining. Not many people knew me by this stage, but since then I've been in the shoutbox for hours and hours every day making a name for myself - my favourite time has been the time spent talking to all of you!

Awwwwww :oops:

testing