• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

About the Teams (for Newcomers of the site)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
For all newcomers, welcome to the site. I'm Saya Kisaragi, one of the Team Leaders of this site. Here the Team Leaders of the site will explain what team they lead and details behind the team and of its creation. This is for you to learn what the teams are about and what they do for the site community. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the team leaders.
(only Team Leaders are allowed to post here. if you are not a team leader, your post will be deleted)

Team Leaders of the site:

Doulie, the Leader of Team XIT
Hazama, the Leader of Team Ouroboros
Dom, the Leader of Team Nova
Gold 2.0, the Leader of Team Draco
Saya Kisaragi, the Leader of Team Railgun

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I already introduced myself but I'll do it again. My name is Saya Kisaragi and I am the Leader of Team Ouroboros.

Team Ouroboros is the 4th team to appear on this site and was created by two well known members of the site, Hazama and myself. The team is built on training and teach those who are completely new to the competitive side of pokemon. The team offers teaching for all tiers and battle formats such as Rotation and Doubles. The most exclusive thing about the team is that it is anime friendly and that it has factions which serve different purposes to improve the team.

Ouroboros' way of helping this community is to create an exciting place for people to enjoy. We try to help any who need it and help boost the site online and offline. We even host some off-site event's like a game of Cards Against Humanity online or the Attack on Titan Tribute Game to make a friendly environment to the members of the team. The team also holds special events to celebrate certain days or months (Example Halloween or The Katsura Appreciation Month) to boost morale of the fellow members.

That should explain Ouroboros for most of you but for further details, feel free to contact me, @PunSniperSylveon (Val) or the previous leader, @Hazama
Welcome to the site and enjoy you stay at PerfectPokemon

Saya Kisaragi

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey I'm Dom, Leader of Team Nova, Mod, Trusted Seller, Ex Champion, and more

Team Nova is the newest conceptual team and is one of the only teams going strong from day one without the need for a rebirth or resurgence. It was created by myself and the PC for the team was generously put forward by another member on this site. The team was built on the foundations of other inactive team's members who sought a more active place to stay. I often refer to Nova as a perfect Frankenstein creation of other teams because we have not only new members but, members from nearly every other team who made the right choice and converted :p . We have some great battlers and one of the best sub communities, with activity and community being at the top of our goals list, you can expect to see Nova members reaching for the stars until the end of time ;)

Nova seeks to help people of all experiences, ages, etc. We shattered the record for largest team quite a while back and continue to grow at an exponential rate. If you want to meet new people Nova is the place for you!

If you need to know anything about Nova feel free to PM myself or @Niqyue @notsoclutch @Unproxied our Officers. Of course any other member from Nova will probably help you as well if need be. Thanks for reading

(Props to Saya for the great post)

tumblr_m6mugz07lt1qd87hlo1_500.gif

#ReachForTheStars

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey, I'm @Gold 2.0 , and I'm the leader of Team Black Winter alongside @Jiggly , a moderator, site donor, and Champion of Perfect Pokemon. :)

The new Team Black Winter was created on August 17, 2014 and we emerged as the home of the metaphorical villains of PerfectPokemon, though we aren't the cruelest people around. Our Team's goal is to make the site an overall "colder" place. ;) We may not be the largest team at the moment, but we are one of the most active. We like to take in new members and turn them into cold and ruthless warriors. We have a Black Winter Skype call so that way we can all grow closer as a team, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

So that's about it for our team, if you like you can comment on our Team recruitment thread here: http://perfectpokemon.com/forums/team-recruitment.33/

If you have any further questions, you can contact our Team Officers and Team Leaders @Gold 2.0 @Jiggly @Matt_192 @Marigi174 .

Hope to see you around! :D

testing