• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Anime Thread

Would you be up for weekend anime nights?

• Total voters

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
anyone likes kuroko no basuke here?

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well My Favorite Anime has to be of course pokemon, but I used to watch Yugioh. I love Robotech. I watched a little bit of Dragonball Z. Zatch Bell was a good one. And then Spirited Away was a favorite movie of mine. And also, I think, Titan AE.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I honestly haven't watched a lot of anime recently, but I did start watching Fairy Tail and I like that so....

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Out of the most recent animes I've seen, I really enjoyed Afro Samurai, Samurai Champloo, Ben-To, Digimon Xros Wars, Kiba, GetBackers, and Xam'd: Lost Memories. I highly recommend all of them:).

Migihigi

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm taking a break right now from anime..
Anyway my fav of all time: FMA Brotherhood..also recommending Hyouka, Acchi Kocchi, Steins Gate, Hunter x Hunter, Ah My Goddess, Death Note, Gosick, Higashi no Eden, Kill Me Baby, Winter Sonata, Toradora, Persona 4

testing