Active Any anime suggestions?

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
O-o Wow, didn't think this thread would get so much love, starting to have to make a top ten list for animes I need to watch here now, I have seen FMA-Brotherhood, Deathnote, as well as some others. I tried watching Deadman Wonderland but didn't sit well for me. Currently watching watching Cowboy Bebop and really like it :)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
You should watch Black Rock Shooter, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Blazblue Alter Memory. None of there are involving guns but only a few characters have them but they don't act like an actual gun. If you like immortal emotionless beings, aliens, time travelers, espers, and white haired badasses than these anime's are for you mate.

DestinedShadows

Youngster Joey
Credits
Scrights said:
Durarara and Log horizon just have to be in my top 10 list.

Ever seen Sword Art Online(1,2)?

I've seen SAO1, yes. I haven't gotten to watching SAO2, though, but I'll get to watching the series when all of the episodes are released when school starts. I prefer Log Horizon over SAO though. Less harems and more gameplay.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I've seen SAO1, yes. I haven't gotten to watching SAO2, though, but I'll get to watching the series when all of the episodes are released when school starts. I prefer Log Horizon over SAO though. Less harems and more gameplay.
But nothing beats the .//Hack series though. So much gameplay and very serious story too

DestinedShadows

Youngster Joey
Credits
Saya Kisaragi said:
But nothing beats the .//Hack series though. So much gameplay and very serious story too.

I heard that .Hack//Sign was s--- though, at least from what GRArkada stated in his video review. I didn't know whether or not other .Hack anime existed.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I heard that .Hack//Sign was s--- though, at least from what GRArkada stated in his video review. I didn't know whether or not other .Hack anime existed.
It always did, I've been an anime fan for a long time. I've seen anime you guys may never heard of.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
It was one of the best anime back in 2007 and people still talk about it to this day, the ending and action in it is fantastic. dat ending though.
Finally watched it and you're right....Dat Ending :eek:

testing