Any interesting anime you've seen lately?

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Has anybody seen any interesting anime lately? I've recently gotten around to watching Shiki, but I haven't finished it yet. I've also been obsessing over Zankyou no Terror. What have you guys been watching?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Sword art online, you'd love it! It's great =D
Ones i've watched are, avatar: the last air bender, wolfs rain, bleach, attack on titan, cardcaptor sakura (girly one aha) and yeah sword art online the first season. Second season is being released weekly ATM I believe!

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've kept super up to date on sword art, it's been wonderful. The alfheim arc was definitely the weakest point of the first season, but that won't stop me from loving it! :D

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I guess I kinda agree with that! That guy that wanted to get with Asuna, man he was creepy. It sort-of annoyed me a bit that arc.

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I just felt it was unnecessary and just added another thing for kirito to do and look badass doing. There was no threat to his life and it just wasn't as exciting as that opening arc. And yeah I hated the alfheim villain hahaha

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Second season has been really good so far. The new character is done VERY well and you feel for her, but Kirito is still a great character in it

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
SPOILERS... He doesn't leave Asuna does he? :(

DONT ANSWER THAT DONT SPOIL IT:(

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
You should definitely watch these anime if you haven't seen 'em yet: Yu Yu Hakusho, Afro Samurai, and Samurai Champloo:). Good action and there's always some humor in any of these three series!

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
You should definitely watch these anime if you haven't seen 'em yet: Yu Yu Hakusho, Afro Samurai, and Samurai Champloo:). Good action and there's always some humor in any of these three series!
Champloo is my OBSESSION. That and Bebop. Shinichiro Watanabe is just basically my lord and savior!

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I mean Mirai Nikki is still my favorite anime ever, but recently I have started watching One Piece and Fairy Tail.

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
RWBY. You can watch all of season one on youtube, and season two is happening right now :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Naruto is and always will be king -.-

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits