Best thing you got from Wondertrade?

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I got a 5 iv japanese Mawile but I hate Mawile and it was in a quick ball which I find ugly

muggy8

Youngster Joey
Credits
a female japanese 31/x/30/31/30/30 timid petilil (HP rock) egg move: sleep powder, giga drain, leaf storm and healing wish.

a female japanese 31/31/31/31/31/20 timid vulpix with drout egg moves: power swap, hypnosis and disable

a female japanese 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid vulpix with drout and no egg moves.

a male japanese 31/31/x/31/x/31 naive riolu egg moves: bullet punch, hi jump kick, crunch blaze kick (which i just used to breed a female riolu that's 31/31/31/31/x/31 same nature and egg moves)

a male japanese 31/x/31/31/31/31 serious magikarp (great for breeding other things in the dragon/water2 family)

how's this for great catch >:3

Wonka

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think the wifi battle ready Swinub with stealth rock, ice shard, and other moves I can't remember.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
i don't check ivs from wonder trade. I feel like i may have some gems though.

The thing i was most excited about was a Tyrunt. I just love that pokemon's art.

Dragoose

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
Best would be a jap 5iv timid Fennekin missing atk was the best breeding partner ever!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
5iv intimidate mawile with all fang moves
5iv swift swim magikarp

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
A 4 IV adamant Japanese Corphish with superpower, aqua jet, body slam and dragon dance

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Jealous of you guys who grabbed so many near-flawless or shiny Pokemon off Wonder Trade. I've only ever gotten 1 decent mon, a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Japanese Eevee with Pkrs and 4 egg moves (Curse, Fake Tears, Wish, Yawn).

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've gotten a lot of really cool things from wondertrade, but the best for me had to be my larvesta with pokerus. I've never gotten a shiny on there before, though. o A o

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I randomly got a shiny Braviary once. Other than that it's Pidgey's and other lame stuff. :(

I guess I also got quite a few starters from there too.

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The best I get from wonder trade is the starters or the starters final evolved forms.

Demonta

Youngster Joey
Credits
Once I got a Corphish with DD/Knock Off/Superpower and Aqua Jet, sadly, I haven't had the best of luck with WT other than that.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Xerneas :)

testing