• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Chandelure's Pokemon Prize Draw Giveaway (2)!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
So the previous prize draw was a lot of fun and congratulations to all the winners! I like the idea of frequent giveaways so I ran around and found some more pokemon to giveaway. I know I promised "bigger prizes!" for the next one but I've been kinda busy so haven't been able to find too much that's special/ not easily obtainable.

The shiny Diancie and a new EU Keldeo will soon be in my shop. But the Japanese Keldeo and Legendary Beasts were exclusive to the previous giveaway so congrats to those who won them!

My Previous Giveaway:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/chandelures-pokemon-prize-draw-giveaway.20005/

06/04/2016 - 013/04/2016

How It Works

1) Buy any pokemon or service from my 60PC shop. My shop is still giving away free pokemon after every rating - so already you get: your purchased pokemon, a free pokemon and a chance to win in this prize draw all for 60PC!:

My Shop:
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/free-pokemon-inside-chandelures-poke-shop-60pc.19638/

2) After a purchase from my shop is complete you'll be given a number which I'll record on this thread.

3) When the deadline is over. I'll pick numbers randomly (through a random number generator), announce the winners and distribute prizes!

Prizes:

1st Place: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and Fly/Surf Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu and Meloetta and Genesect and Pokemon 15th movie Kyurem (with either Reshiram or Zekrom) and an Extreme Speed gen 4 Entei (exclusive move) and a Japanese Pokemon Centre shiny Ho-Oh!

2nd Place
: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and Fly/Surf Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu and Meloetta and Genesect and Pokemon 15th movie Kyurem (with either Reshiram or Zekrom)!

3rd Place
: Any 3 free pokemon from my shop and Fly/Surf Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu and Meloetta and Genesect!

4th Place: Any 3 free pokemon
from my shop and Fly/Surf Japanese Pokemon Center Pikachu!

5th Place: Any 3 free pokemon
from my shop!

Good Luck!

Number Holders:

@MrM1k4d0 # 1
@Izzie #2
@KeananSte #3
@Grim1589 #4
@v4vendetta #5
@waslay1998 #6

Last edited:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
The deadline is finally up! I guess you can say this was more successful than the previous prize draw as we have 50% more participants (4 participants to 6 XD). Seriously though, thanks to all for participating and hope the winners enjoy their prizes!

5th Prize: #4

4th Prize: #3

3rd Prize: #6

2nd Prize: #1

and that leaves

1st Prize: #5

Congratulations to all the winners! I'll be distributing prizes all day tomorrow from as soon as I log on as I have quite a bit of work to do today so I'll mostly be afk tonight. For 1st and 2nd place let me know whether you want Zekrom or Reshiram with your Kyurems.

I'm already planning the next event for my shop! If you have any ideas for competitions/prize draws/ events then let me know!

In case anyone is wondering what site I used: https://www.random.org/

testing