Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'll try and return all comments about the tournaments - I am the co-ordinator after all :p

@Spiritburst Tournaments are getting pretty varied now tbh. For the last 12 weeks, we've been fluctuating through various tiers and this will continue for the next few weeks. After this finishes, Dom, doulie and myself have had various ideas to expand the competitive tournaments. Whilst I agree we should get some gen 5 tournaments on Showdown, doulie doesn't want to switch to Showdown for official tournaments, not to mention the fact that we recently had a Showdown Weekend that most of you guys missed where we played in 50 odd different tiers. Whilst I agree that OU is generally considered the 'main' tier, most of the regulars are getting pretty bored of it with good reason. As for contests, you'll probably want to talk to doulie separately.

@DoctorDPS Ohoho, trust me, we have plans for the artists on the site ;)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
"lots of competitive battling members have grown tired of the same type of tournaments"

In the past 10 or 11 tournaments all but 5 were different tiers, If you guys want other tournaments remember, you can still host your own tourneys, just because they aren't official doesn't mean they can't be done

@Arkailim and @Pengcub Origins please refrain from double posting and use the edit feature in the future.

If you want to effectively establish ideas you guys should consider a group PM if you don't already have them and then make an elaborate/detailed post in the Suggestions thread then i'd like if you could tag me so I get notified, just a personal preference because I like reading new ideas

Contests have been discussed but there seems to be a lack of interest, in theory they seem well but I'm not sure if the turnout or hype is there considering not many people even know how they work

We have had an official site-wide art contest in the past a while ago and I have brought up the idea, I think we have more things in store wants doulie and other users finish the dex and redirect our efforts (mainly doulie).

"What's better" In the poll is completely subjective, if the point is to gauge interest and see where the site should focus efforts try asking "What do you prefer" or "Which is your favorite", just my thoughts there

Just a final note, Constructive Criticism is better for people's ideas than blind support, if you don't like an idea or see areas where it can be improved you should point it out, I know some people are trying to be too nice it gets in the way of things

I like the concept of this thread, just posting my thoughts

testing