• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cheza's Animated Signature Shop!

Bobo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow your samples are amazing!! When I get enough credits I want to order from you!!

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ooooooh! Cheza, you should make me an awesome Mami Tomoe banner~ Your work is impressive!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Ooooooh! Cheza, you should make me an awesome Mami Tomoe banner~ Your work is impressive!

Why of course ;)

Anything specific you'd like written on it?

jordanmagica

Youngster Joey
Credits
My FC and hmmm.. maybe a nice quote.. or just my username? I am not too sure. Do whatever you think is best! You have good taste when it comes to banner design. I just definitely want my Friend Code on it.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
My FC and hmmm.. maybe a nice quote.. or just my username? I am not too sure. Do whatever you think is best! You have good taste when it comes to banner design. I just definitely want my Friend Code on it.

Mami-Tomoe-Banner-Comission-Finished_zps23f8097a.gif

How's This? :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi - I was looking for a set of Hawlucha GIFs with doge print on them :p I was thinking of using:
GIF 1
GIF 2

The problem is that I can't find really find any other GIFs to go with these 2 :/

Also, could you put my name and FC on there please? 2277-6624-6567 :)
- Matt_192

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hi - I was looking for a set of Hawlucha GIFs with doge print on them :p I was thinking of using:
GIF 1
GIF 2

The problem is that I can't find really find any other GIFs to go with these 2 :/

Also, could you put my name and FC on there please? 2277-6624-6567 :)
- Matt_192

A GIF set as in? How would you like them organized etc
tumblr has these two hawlucha gifs, GIF 1, GIF 2
:)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Do you mean how the text looks and things like that?
What else would you like it to say for the doge print? You gave me 4 images what would you like done with them?

What would a set of GIFs for a signature be?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
What else would you like it to say for the doge print? You gave me 4 images what would you like done with them?

What would a set of GIFs for a signature be?
Oh sorry, I didn't see your reply :( basically I just want them edited together in sequence. For the doge print, for the first one put 'much beauty' (and 'many leaves,' when they fly up), for the second one put 'such power,' for the third one put 'spin wow,' then 'amaze wings,' for the last one put 'smash wow.' If that's ok :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Oh sorry, I didn't see your reply :( basically I just want them edited together in sequence. For the doge print, for the first one put 'much beauty' (and 'many leaves,' when they fly up), for the second one put 'such power,' for the third one put 'spin wow,' then 'amaze wings,' for the last one put 'smash wow.' If that's ok :)

ALL-4-GIFS_zps4f2f6d89.gif

I have this so far, need to find a place for username and friend code now!

testing