• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cheza's Animated Signature Shop!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hows this?
Test-1_zpsc45512fc.gif

Nice and powerful 107 layers haha :)

OMG that's amazing xD Thanks so much! How much for it?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
200-300 PC is a good price :). Awesome sigs. I really like the one you did for Matt

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Actually i have a different request. sorry. Can you do a ben 10 Pokemon combo. something like Ben Tennyson transforming into a Pokemon.
I could try but it will cost more xD

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Lol I figured as much. I'm putting money on soon so I can pay. So could you have him transforming into mega sceptile?
If I can find a Ben ten clip where he transforms in a flash of light and either a fan made animated pixel or an anime clip of mega sceptile, have that clip cut out and him appear in place of the light.

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I meant
If I can find a Ben ten clip where he transforms in a flash of light and either a fan made animated pixel or an anime clip of mega sceptile, have that clip cut out and him appear in place of the light.
I was wonderingif you can do it where you see him transforming from human to pokemon.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I meant

I was wonderingif you can do it where you see him transforming from human to pokemon.
That would require redrawing the entire scene, with my time squedul and the amount of time it takes to animate I don't think I'd be up for a commission like that. It would also cost a ton.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
that is sick... how much for your banners mam?

I've been doing them for 200pc-300pc or more depending on how many layers are in it. :)

testing