• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Cheza's Animated Signature Shop!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
ej69dctwscrppiyfg.jpg

Services:

Welcome, my shop offers cool animated banners like the one I've been rocking. I will edit size, effects, shape, titles, and speed of the image(s) you provide me to use.

I also offer free avatar re-sizing and editing.

Below are some examples of animated my banners! :)

eo44cx01m0dly89fg.jpg

5607mtk6fsa956izg.jpg

uczqe0a4mcgosujzg.jpg

veee2zl1pf38m6ezg.jpg

r4xz7oa2bspzc6jzg.jpg

4cqci82jjuagih7zg.jpg

josh-banner-gif.391

yxh1t6ql1eziymfzg.jpg

wfoknibsc148aabfg.jpg

110w3ed691ja4jefg.jpg

Prices:

All Images Must Be Paid For Before Using Them.

Banners start at 300 pc and depending on how many frames your image has and how much work it takes to finish your order I may charge more.

If you have any questions or would like to place an order with me post here in my thread!

The more detail you add when placing your order the happier and better your banner will be! :D

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Whoa! Do you make these yourself!? From Start to finish?!

Doing all the pixel art you mean? nah haha
I edit the gifs you want together, add want ever you want said on them. Change the shape and size of the gif, etc.

They just take longer then normal banners because you have to edit each layer. The more layers a gif has the more complicated it gets and takes more time xD

Last edited:

Derik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi :) new here, umm would you be willing to do something pretty custom? I'm willing to pay around 3000 PC depending on how much I like it because I plan on using this signature in a variety of places :) basically I'd like a signature with my FC 4957 3813 4910 and my trainer name Derik on it, with a Zoroark theme. I wanted something like a human+Shiny Zoroark fusion (Male, tan skin) http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/SaiSuki1329/Pokemon/zerochanZoroark303004.jpg something like that, but yeah unique, and with a Shiny Zoroark style, pref sitting on a throne (not required, but would be nice) with some classic Zorua sitting around him http://www.nabyn.com/_p/2011/8/4/DialBM-5966-62340.png :) it doesn't have to be animated unless you really think that you can do something awesome with it!

Please get in contact with me first if you want to take on this task!

Last edited:

Derik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Senpai just got back to me and he'd like to give this a shot :) So I'll get back to you when we're finished working together if it comes to me just needing to find a new artist!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Senpai just got back to me and he'd like to give this a shot :) So I'll get back to you when we're finished working together if it comes to me just needing to find a new artist!

Eh Ok

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I wanted a animated banner With My Favorite Character Rin With other Characters as m banner

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I wanted a animated banner With My Favorite Character Rin With other Characters as m banner

I found these nice animated gifs of Rin, if your not digging any of them I can keep looking.

tumblr_n8x04hQzi11tw7j13o1_500.gif

tumblr_myb1enRRGN1sr5klvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mu9nwmKqZy1qztgoio2_500.gif

(this post has been edited and some gifs removed)

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'm liking A and C where they longer?

Dimensions wise or Play Length wise? I haven't changed anything about them I just copy and pasted :p

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Size wise or play lengthen wise?
I haven't changed anything about them I just copy and pasted :p

Those ones didn't, i just looked up different ones and found these.

rin_okumura.gif

tumblr_n28nlcs6yB1tquou7o1_500.gif

3656419-2415066941-2.gif.gif

If these don't work what episode was this? and the series name? I'll see if I can make a longer better quality gif by downloading the episode and ripping the frames from the scene :)

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
those ones didn't, i just looked up different ones and found these.

rin_okumura.gif

tumblr_n28nlcs6yB1tquou7o1_500.gif

3656419-2415066941-2.gif.gif

If these don't work what episode was this? and the series name?
I'll see if I can make longer better quality gif.
I don't know which episode this is, but the series is Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I'll buy a 300PC-tier banner! Any Gif featuring Victini would be great!

Sure thing! Anything specific you would like other then just a victini feature? Like any specific image you'd like used? :p

testing