• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Competitive pokemon for competitive pokemon

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Here is a list of what I have to offer (check both tabs on doc):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...AjAje_zETlKwcDGnv3F4Gk2zc/edit#gid=1741204742
*If you would like your pokemon to be shiny, just let me know!

Requirements
:
*It has at least 4 ivs, or 5-6 if you want a battle ready pokemon [see list]
*Competitive Natures and Abilities, but I might be able to handle that myself
*Sometimes I might want specific egg moves, but I might also be able to handle that myself

I am 100% okay with breeding for my own nature, eggmoves, and ivs if we can agree on a trade.
I can also attach a battle maison item, evolutionary stone, or mega stone if you like.

Feel free to post any offers :)

Last edited:

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I have that Metagross.

Could I possibly get a Togekiss? C:

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Bold :D

and the Metagross is adamant. You want it to be shiny?
Which ever form is easiest for you. I forgot to mention I offer shinies as well so ill update the main post later. Let me know if you want your togekiss to be shiny :)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Which ever form is easiest for you. I forgot to mention I offer shinies as well so ill update the main post later. Let me know if you want your togekiss to be shiny :)

Nah, it'll be fine as is.
It's not like it's really any different haha

toned21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would you take a 5IV Jolly Guts Taillow (missing sp.attack IV) for your magikarp? The Taillow also has Brave Bird and Defog as egg moves.

wannabe311

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ummn... may i please know how you got the Xerneas/Yvetal? (cuz i want a perfect one too! :))

Also, i can breed a perfect houndour w/ sucker punch, pursuit, counter & destiny bond, as well as a perfect larvesta.

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ummn... may i please know how you got the Xerneas/Yvetal? (cuz i want a perfect one too! :))

Also, i can breed a perfect houndour w/ sucker punch, pursuit, counter & destiny bond, as well as a perfect larvesta.
I got them from a trade with a friend, I assume they had to soft reset their game quite a bit to get them XD

testing