• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Complete the Pokedex!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Original_Pokedex_by_Kaizanu.png
The Idea:

We are going to complete the Pokedex together!
Everyone and anyone can help out with this task, and hopefully have fun doing it.
I'll start the Pokedex off with Pokemon #001 Bulbasaur and we will continue from there.

The goal is to have this thread filled with everyone Pokemon! All in order from #001 - #721, Post including it's Dex Number, Name and a Picture.

You can add anything else you'd like to your Pokedex entry, a comment about the Pokemon, anything interesting about the Pokemon, Megas, Shiny images, typing etc.

Atten: If you are new to the site or the forums in general this is a great way to get started.

Rules:

► Post in order.
► You may only post one Dex entry per post, and one post at a time. (If you post a Dex entry please wait for someone else to come and make another before you post again) this way everyone gets to an entry and things look nicer.
► If you and someone else post at the same time (the same Pokemon), the last person to have posted please edit your post to be the next Pokemon.

"If this thread gets to popular a new rule about posting will go into effect".

Be nice to each other and have Fun. :D

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
#001 Bulbasaur
grass.gif
poison.gif

1.png
001.png
tumblr_lpwcmfbd2t1qlo3l3o1_250.gif

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is already a project and there's already a post about it

Also with no limit it seems like a good way to spam for PC...

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
This is already a project and there's already a post about it

Also with no limit it seems like a good way to spam for PC...

You talking about the official one that's being worked on?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
You talking about the official one that's being worked on?

Yeah but i really don't know if it's being worked on

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Yeah but i really don't know if it's being worked on
lol yeah I know about that one and am excited about it, hope to help out with it too!

I meant for this one to be more of a fun thing, less about states and formal stuff and more for all the members to post along together, learn something new about a Pokemon or find a Pokemon they had forgotten about, post a nice fan art picture that they found of the Pokemon or have always liked but didn't really have a place to share it etc.

Maybe this thread could help out with the creation of the official Pokedex when creating it come into play, more or less though this ones all for passing time and making a pretty thread.
:D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
lol yeah I know about that one and am excited about it, hope to help out with it too!
I meant for this one to be more of a fun thing, less about states and formal stuff and more for all the members to post along together, learn something new about a pokemon or find a pokemon they had forgotten about, post a nice fan art picture that they found of the pokemon or have always liked but didn't really have a place to share it etc.

Maybe this thread could help out with the creation of the official pokedex when creating it come into play, more or less though this ones all for passing time and making a pretty thread :D

Alright then go for it, I just suggest you add something in the OP about a post limit ao no one can spam for PC

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Alright then go for it, I just suggest you add something in the OP about a post limit ao no one can spam for PC
Hmm smart! I added the "you can only post one entry at a time before posting again" rule, must wait for someone else to post the next entry before posting again. Do you think waiting for 3 more entries before posting again would work better? (feel free to suggest a better limit). :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
@Dom Well... look what you've done, sniffle sniffle* you've mucked up my pretty thread.
I feel as though you should post the next pokedex entry to make up for that ;) wink wink*

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@Dom well... look what you've done, sniffle sniffle* you've mucked up my pretty thread.
I feel as though you should post the next pokedex entry to make up for that ;) wink wink*

If you need to add something please use the edit feature and do not double post, thank you have a nice day

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
If you need to add something please use the edit feature and do not double post, thank you have a nice day
Wow your really out to get me aren't you?
It seems that almost every thread I make you're there to complain about something.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
wow your really out to get me aren't you?
it seems that almost every thread i make your there to complain about something.

I'm joking -_-

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits