• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Complete Your Pokedex here for PC!

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Title says it all. Respond here with the list of pokemon or the number of pokemon you need to complete it and I will give you and appraisal

Sylla

Youngster Joey
Credits
This might be a bit ridiculous but I need 518 pokemon to complete mine. I certainly can't afford it as of right now but could you give me an estimate of the cost or what your rate is per pokemon?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
This might be a bit ridiculous but I need 518 pokemon to complete mine. I certainly can't afford it as of right now but could you give me an estimate of the cost or what your rate is per pokemon?
Wow for that many id say 2000 PC is fair. U may have to buy PC for that but when u do the math that's less than a cent per pokemon:)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
We don't have to do all at one time though we can split it up based on how much PC u buy

testing