Closed Crypto's Event Pokemon/PokeGen Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Crypto, was trying to catch you online but I always seem to miss you =p.

Anyways I cleaned up and finalized my list to make it simpler for you as a checklist, and I'll send it to you next time we see each other.

Also I saw your updated prices and I know we agreed on something around 700 PC, but if you can fulfill my list, I'd be more than happy to pay 1000

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
200 pc for the 5 would still be fine for me if you have those pokemon
Alright, sounds good! You get a free one, because of my 5 for 1 deal, so you can choose. :p
Hey Crypto, was trying to catch you online but I always seem to miss you =p.

Anyways I cleaned up and finalized my list to make it simpler for you as a checklist, and I'll send it to you next time we see each other.

Also I saw your updated prices and I know we agreed on something around 700 PC, but if you can fulfill my list, I'd be more than happy to pay 1000

The updated price would be 1000. So thank you. I'm still working on them, I might have to push back my deadline, family stuff has come up, but I will get them to you before May 20th. Thanks!

TrixyTesla

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, sounds good! You get a free one, because of my 5 for 1 deal, so you can choose. :p

The updated price would be 1000. So thank you. I'm still working on them, I might have to push back my deadline, family stuff has come up, but I will get them to you before May 20th. Thanks!
All right, understandable.

I'll try to catch you later and send you the link for the list again. I'd appreciate progress updates as well =)

schmatto

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey again! would I be able to get:

Toys R Us Shaymin
World 2009 Weavile
Summer 2012 Jirachi
Gamestop Deoxys
Fall 2010 Mew

and for the free one how about Keldeo?, thanks!

Also don't worry I know your prices went up

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey again! would I be able to get:

Toys R Us Shaymin
World 2009 Weavile
Summer 2012 Jirachi
Gamestop Deoxys
Fall 2010 Mew

and for the free one how about Keldeo?, thanks!

Also don't worry I know your prices went up
Ill get right to it! Ill PM you

schmatto

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man not sure if you're still doing this kind of thing if you are:
could I grab:

arceus
jirachi
mew
meloetta
keldeo
and for the free one, manaphy!

Thanks!

schmatto

Youngster Joey
Credits
back with another order! can I get 5 movie darkrai, the summer shiny palkia, giratina, and dialga, jirachi, plasma genesect, and for the 2 free ones how about 2 movie victinis please, should be 400pc right? get reply or send me a message when you're on and let me know if that's okay and I'll shoot you the pc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing