• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Delta Episode and the Appearance of Zinnia!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
WHAT IS UP GUYS? It's @Gold 2.0 here bringing you some more Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire news today.

With a new trailer that appeared the other day, we learned of the appearence of an all new character: Zinnia. According to Serebii, Zinnia is said to be a Pokemon Trainer who travels around with her Whismur and has access to the power of the Mega Anklet, which she uses to Mega Evolve her Salamence.
corocoro12143.jpg

Along with that information, we also learned a few details about the "Delta Episode" that can be found in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. While not much is known about the episode, we do know a majority of the characters, varying from the Team Admins to Steven Stone and Wallace, and a tad bit of the storyline that is said to involve the origin of Mega Evolution and the history of the Hoenn Region. The Delta Episode is also said to end with a heated battle between the Legendary Rayquaza and the mysterious Pokemon Deoxys. What mysteries will be revealed in the Delta Episode? Only time will tell. As of now, it is unknown whether or not the Delta Episode will be included with the game as a normal post-game activity, or the first ever Pokemon DLC. Drop your comments and speculations below and I'll see you all next time!

corocoro12142.jpg

Official Trailer:

- @Gold 2.0

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Battling IN SPACE on a MEGA RAYQUAZA

Nuff said

(It's gonna be great)

I'm glad they're adding onto the original to provide new content

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That sounds epic. But how will you breathe in space and survive the cold I wonder. Unless rayquaze give off a natural aura that does that for you.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I believe that there is three possible answers:
  1. Zinnia is the boss of a new evil organization named Team Aero that is trying to use the power of Rayquaza to control the world or finish her own purposes.
  2. Zinnia is the last of a special race of people that worships Rayquaza as their protector and she wants to meet Rayquaza because of some culture purpose.
  3. Zinnia is some kind of prophet that is trying to prevent the end of the world by using the power of Rayquaza.
Anyways I belive this game will be EPIC!!!!!!! what do you think about my ideas? Do any of you think these are realistic at all? What would you change about it? Curious

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That sounds epic. But how will you breathe in space and survive the cold I wonder. Unless rayquaze give off a natural aura that does that for you.
Hum, what about having to teach a Pokemon you just caught on water how to swim, or how to move a boulder, or flying on a Pidgey?
This is Pokemon, not real life.

testing