• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Destiny

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Hey, everyone!

Since we seem to have at least a few conversations on the topic, I thought it was time for a thread.

Here you can post your username/gamertag and console. Maybe we can all add each other and actually have some fun doing these missions. I'd love to have some people run around with me like idiots to do patrols.

But anyways, feel free to add your info here. If you want, talk about your thoughts and opinions on the game. What do you like and dislike? Favorite class/subclass? Weapons? Gear? Strikes? Talk about it all here!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Sebesmos // Level 29 Titan // PS4

Destiny is not a good game.
But at this point saying Destiny is bad is like saying cocaine smells bad.

I've literally been grinding VoG for over a month to get a single piece of gear (arms). I have two characters and run VoG Hard mode twice a week - it's balls.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Add me: DomDif PS4

I'm a level 29 Hunter who just needs the Raid Arms to get to 30. I love using handcannons and have a ton of exotic/legendary weapons

My favorite combo are hands down the Red Hand (Handcannon) and The IceBreaker with the Zombie Apocalypse as my Heavy

Willing to do the Nightfall, Weekly Heroic Daily Heroics or VoG on normal or hard whenever i'm available

I'm also a beast in crucible ;)

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Add me "gnmmarechal" on PS3. I don't have the game, but I will in a few weeks. And I know some people who have it and want to do something called Vault of Glass? If you want their ID's, I can give you.

testing