• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Dom's Personal Pre Loaded OR Cart + Powersave

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
As many of you know I was a long time battler and seller but my interest in pokemon has recently faded. As a result I have decided to sell my final copy of Pokemon Omega Ruby, this is my personal copy of the game and comes pre loaded which means you'll get a lot for a great value. The copy is physical and comes with a box, it will be shipped therefore international offers will most likely be declined.

I am also including a powersave device. This device is similar to an action replay and allows file saving and reverting for an unlimited stock of pokemon. This allows you to backup a file, trade pokemon, revert your save and boom they're back. I am bundling the items as a great way to start a successful shop for anyone who wishes to follow in my footsteps, it's a fantastic investment that paid for itself and earned me thousands of dollars. Battlers, rising sellers, anyone can purchase the bundle and should you choose I can include my team schematics from the teams I've used to win me numerous belts or some selling tips to allow you to compete with the best.

I am open to all offers if you are interested post below but PM me your offers please.

What's included:
30 full boxes (900 Pokemon!) of battleready, perfect, shiny (unless unavailable), level 100 pokemon!

*Each set has been tested by me and specifically chosen by me as well! The sets range from all of the most common sets you'll see commonly to some more fun and gimmicky sets, it covers the whole spectrum! You'll be sure to see every competitively viable mon with many pokemon having multiple sets!*
Hundreds of Every Item in the game!
You'll be given hundreds of every single item in the game allowing you to choose and change what your pokemon holds to still allow for some customization without the grinding of battle maison or the difficulties of searching in the wild for said items!
Completed Story!
If you're only looking to get into the battling side of things then this is great for you, it's a head start! The story was already completed allowing you to access all post game features without any restrictions on wifi usage!
All O-Powers
In case you were still interested in breeding or becoming friends with your pokemon, you'll still be able to use these tools to help increase the rates at which you do so! ALl O Powers will be unlocked to the maximum level!
Unlimited Points and PokeCash
In game you'll have access to unlimited Maison Points, Cash and on top of that all clothing items to ensure you're always the hippest battler on the block!

Why Buy From Me?
Kick-Ass Prices!

All prices are negotiable! They will generally fall in the same range but nothing is set in stone! If you were to buy all 900 pokemon separately that might run you a total upwards of $1,000 Q_Q. That doesn't even include the hard copy of the game, schematics, items, etc. This offer is a steal at this rate and I can't promise it will be up forever so act fast!
Champion-Grade Stock!
These pokemon were all chosen and tested by myself. They are quality and have the mark of approval from the 3 time tournament champ as well as the champion of the gym league for 7 months! I have plenty of experience battling and can supply my competitive advice free of charge alongside the purchase with 24/7 access to my inbox if any questions arise at all! The sets are designed for success! (Only stock is included, non send ins come as is story progression-wise)
Diversity
Not only will you be getting top tier Ubers to beat all of your recreational battler friends with but you will be getting everything in the top tiers from OU to UU, RU to even NFE! Doubles pokemon are included and even things like Ditto for you breeders out there! (There might even be some unreleased pokemon, *suggestive wink*). These pokemon are up to date and tuned to the current meta ensuring you'll get the most bang for your buck!

Proof:
2zA0AK0.jpg

E1bJwZb.jpg

84jYeXI.jpg

wnwsTTX.jpg

qY2YkSB.jpg

UKOEq3Q.jpg

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla