• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Emerald Remake?

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I don't think there will be any Emerald remake. Rayquaza already got the Delta Episode.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
well, now that I think of it, on Battle Resort it is said that Battle Frontier is under construction. Maybe in Delta Emerald? What about the speech between Wallace and Steven after Delta Episode? If I remember correctly, the champion in Emerald WAS Wallace. Maybe Delta Emerald is really coming.

slenderestman

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it is coming I hope they dont make rayquaza lvl 70 and before elite 4 like in original
that was kind of broken

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't think it will come out, I think there will rather be a DLC later what ppl have been talking about regarding the Battle Frontier Project. Would be nice to atleast see the Battle Frontier in this game.
Was one of the fun parts about Emerald back then :D

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Wont happen ( to my knowledge ) the creator wants to keep pokemon fans on their toes

Prizzy07

Youngster Joey
Credits
Delta Emerald and Pokemon Z who knowss as long its pokemon. Maybe they should make a game when u can play roles. Like gym leader, champion, contester, villain enzz :D

testing