Encouragements

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want you the people to post a word of encouragement about why everyday is a gift. Something positive, cheerful, or real. I want to challenge you to try to make someone to take something from this post. Only one a day.
"Everyone has the gift to change the life's of everyone they meet everyday. How you effect is up to you."-Joshua

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I want you the people to post a word of encouragement about why everyday is a gift. Something positive, cheerful, or real. I want to challenge you to try to make someone to take something from this post. Only one a day.
Everyone has the gift to change the life's of everyone they meet everyday. How you effect is up to you.

*slowly claps*

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - The wise words of a turtle.

Speaking of wise my grandfather always says that if you don't learn at least one new thing a day, that day was a waste and there are always new things to learn no matter how old you get.

He's always passing down words of advice and life stories. Learn new things and pass them down to others.

Spread the knowledge! :D

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - The wise words of a turtle.

Speaking of wise my grandfather always says that if you don't learn at least one new thing a day, that day was a waste and there are always new things to learn no matter how old you get.

He's always passing down words of advice and life stories. Learn new things and pass them down to others.

Spread the knowledge! :D
This is so true. People should listen to the words of their elders. They have lived longer and have seen many things. 99% of the time they know what they are saying. If only young people would listen.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
This is so true. People should listen to the words of their elders. They have lived longer and have seen many things. 99% of the time they know what they are saying. If only young people would listen.
Have seen many things indeed, though while my grandfather is wise he is very much still a kid at heart lol. He plays call of duty and sniper elite, loves going to see movies in the theater, takes the ATV out for drives around the woods at our cottage, and blogs. (He's still new to computers but he's learning).

The amount of things he knows how to and has done is incredible, skydiving, hunting, fly tying and fishing, professional photography, worked as an EMT, great writing and story telling , and is currently an oil burner technician.

There is still many things we get to learn about him when he has a few beer and me and mom sit down and get him to talk. :p

The more you learn the more you can do and help others, society, and tech your family and friends! :D

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Have seen many things indeed, though while my grandfather is wise he is very much still a kid at heart lol. He plays call of duty and sniper elite, loves going to see movies in the theater, takes the ATV out for drives around the woods at our cottage, and blogs. (He's still new to computers but he's learning).

The amount of things he knows how to and has done is incredible, skydiving, hunting, fly tying and fishing, professional photography, worked as an EMT, great writing and story telling , and is currently an oil burner technician.

There is still many things we get to learn about him when he has a few beer and me and mom sit down and get him to talk. :p

The more you learn the more you can do and help others, society, and tech your family and friends! :D
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. PEOPLE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THERE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SEE THE THINGS THEY CAN LEARN FROM THEM. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN AND LISTEN, AND WATCH TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING IN AROUND YOU.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
9-23-14
"The best things in life are not the things that make you life easier. The best things are the people you meet and the experiences you share together."-Joshua

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I always tell my employees and co-workers this,
"Discover your talents deep inside for they cannot be unlocked by others, but to be unlocked by you alone" - Misaka Miyuki (aka me)

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The only way to get something accomplished in life is to do it yourself. You can be handed all the resources but, if you do no thing with them then nothing changes. You must do things for yourself if you want something in life. If you sit their and wait nothing will ever get done. - Christian a good friend

testing