• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [Established Sellers Only] Hoopa For Sale 7/18

K

Krelbit

Awake.

e11346d3285ca5e327375b8e8b85f6b4.png

If you are not a seller, you can purchase a hoopa from me at full pricing here.

I have an event Hoopa, and it's going out tomorrow.
I will be offering this Hoopa at IATS pricing, but this thread isn't for that.
I'm here with a proposition for established sellers. I've pm'ed a lot of the non-iats ones, you know who you are. The only reason I'm not making a PM right now is because of the silly 5 person limit for non-staff members.

Here goes.

I will sell you a Hoopa on July 18th at a 50% rate (150 PC). However, this is only for established sellers I can trust. You are permitted to resell and modify the Hoopa as you please.

This is for a select group of people that I have PM'd, or are in IATS. If you don't currently know where you stand with me, PM me and I'll be sure to give you a prompt reply.

If you intend on using my Hoopa for resale, you must state that it was from Krelbit. You must sell it at IATS pricing. (300PC for a 6IV, 250 for a Untrained pokemon)

There are a select group of people you must agree not to sell to. It's a few people that I can't trust due to concerns of mass undercutting.

Hoopas will be sold for the entire day tomorrow. Have a nice night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Gimme gimme gimme :^)

Brock

Administrator