• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ev Training Services~ First Pokemon is free!

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
(First off, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, I just felt this was the most appropriate.)

MeowItsLauren's EV Training Services~
Heya there, I'm Lauren, and welcome to my EV Training shop. If you're too busy, or become bored during EV training your Pokemon, then you've come to right place. For a small price, I'll do the hard work for you quickly and efficiently.

My Guarantee:
Pokemon which you leave with me will be back in your hands within 24 hours of sending me the EV spreads. If this is not the case when you order, I will throw in a free EV training service for another one of your Pokemon.

Prices:

60PC per Pokemon
(A maximum of 5 Pokemon to be trained may be requested per person at any one time. You may request more in a later order.)
Buy 2 EV training services, get another one free!
First service free for all members~

I'm also looking for someone who would be willing to make me a banner in order to advertise my shop. I'll offer 5 free EV training services to anyone who may be able to help me. Just drop me a PM~

Thanks for checking my services out, and I hope I'll see a couple of orders rolling in soon. :)

Last edited:

Serpentine

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Sounds like a nice service. Good luck!

ivytea

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nevermind ): didn't see the date this was originally posted ):

Last edited:

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to have a few of my Pokemon EV trained if still possible.

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, I can do them. Shoot me a PM and we can talk it through.

Edit: Thank you for your purchase, your order has been completed. <3

Last edited:

testing