Clown Bard

Youngster Joey
Credits
How much for the Naive Victini?

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, this is 100pc :)

Sorry it was late last night when you messaged and I was already asleep! Let me know when you're about! Thank youuu

I'll be online for awhile please send me a message when you're free. Thanks!

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm interested in the GAMESTP Jirachi, Winter Keldeo and the Shiny OT Mew.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi, I'm interested in the GAMESTP Jirachi, Winter Keldeo and the Shiny OT Mew.

Hello, they would be 300pc for all of them. I'm afraid I won't be around until Monday though as I'm currently away and accessing this via my phone. Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Hey, I'm wondering how much for:
- Shiny Manaphy (Hank)
- Arceus (TRU)
- Shiny Genesect (MOVIE 16)
- Meloetta (SPR2013)

Hi there! For those 4 it would be 400pc, but I am afraid I am not back until Monday! Let me know if you still want these! :) thanks!

inachos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, they would be 300pc for all of them. I'm afraid I won't be around until Monday though as I'm currently away and accessing this via my phone. Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

Sorry but I think I want the 2012MAY Darkrai instead of the Jirachi. I still want the other 2 though. And yes, Monday's fine. Thank you.

Checksfield

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm interested in these Pokemon. Are they still available and how much would they be?
Thanks in advance ;)

shiny darkrai (2009 member card)
shiny genesect (Movie 16)
shiny jirachi (Pokemon Centre Houkoku - Tanabata Festival 2014)
shiny mew (Old sea map event)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Sorry but I think I want the 2012MAY Darkrai instead of the Jirachi. I still want the other 2 though. And yes, Monday's fine. Thank you.

Hey! I'm about now whenever! Just feel free to throw me a message and I'll catch ya ;D Thank you for being so patient!

That'd be great, Monday is A-OK, thanks.

Thanks for the patience =D! If you still want these then let me know and we will trade asap as I am around now!

Hi, I'm interested in these Pokemon. Are they still available and how much would they be?
Thanks in advance ;)

shiny darkrai (2009 member card)
shiny genesect (Movie 16)
shiny jirachi (Pokemon Centre Houkoku - Tanabata Festival 2014)
shiny mew (Old sea map event)

Hey there! Sorry I was away until Monday but I am now back! Those 4 pokemon would be 400pc please! Let me know if you're still interested.. thank you =D!

Checksfield

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there! Sorry I was away until Monday but I am now back! Those 4 pokemon would be 400pc please! Let me know if you're still interested.. thank you =D!

Hi, yes I am still interested and 400pc is more than fair ;)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey @Checksfield sorry I got carried away sorting out some other orders and missed you earlier. Let me know when you're about and we'll carry this out ;D
Thank you for being so patient with me ;D!

Last edited:

Checksfield

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey @Checksfield sorry I got carried away sorting out some other orders and missed you earlier. Let me know when you're about and we'll carry this out ;D
Thank you for being so patient with me ;D!

No problem at all ;) I'm available for the next 4-5 hours let me know if you have time as well :)

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Depending on the rarity and how new the pokemon is~ it will be priced anywhere between 50pc and 250pc, just enquire and I'll be sure to give you a great deal!

Click on the second tab - labelled "Events"

http://goo.gl/0hkCpA

The coloured boxes are pokemon that have not had their IV's correctly checked or data has not yet been added for them. The IVs stated are median values (except for any 31 stats), which means they may vary by 1-2 IV's either way.

Don't see it here? Sometimes my list is not 100% up to date. If there is an Event pokemon you are looking for - it is more then possible for me to already have it in my inventory of pokemon.

Don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite! :)

--
The re-sale of my Pokemon is a ban-able offence. *RULE*
In rare cases, permission may be granted at my discretion.
I'm interested in the lv 5 mew:)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
No problem at all ;) I'm available for the next 4-5 hours let me know if you have time as well :)
Yo ;) I'm getting on your order right now! To the pokebank it is! Transfer the PC when you're good and I'll catch you online in a short bit! 4828-4429-6491 (Adding you in a few!)
I'm interested in the lv 5 mew:)
Hey! This'll be 100pc please =D Will sort this out with the other guys above^ Let me know when you're about and transfer the pc when you're ready =D My fc is above! (Whats yours!?) =D
hi! could you sell me an event pokemon for 50pc?
Hi there, sorry but the pokemon you requested is 100pc. It would be unfair for me to sell it to people for different prices, considering my prices are already fairly priced. Thank you for enquiring though! =D

testing