Active Event Poke-Shop >>> Rare to Recent. UPDATED

Jamie

Youngster Joey
Credits
haha because im new so i dont really have much pc.
but thanks for replying anyway! :)

riskybiscuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
The trade was just completed! Trustable trader :D Will be proceeding to leave a feedback.

WordFlyer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I'm a noob here and just found this site. Got back into pokemon with x/y after having not played since silver.

I'm curious if you have the following available, and how much each would be:

jolly jirachi
jolly meloetta
timid keldeo
hasty genesect
adamant victini
timid shaymin
timid darkrai
hasty diancie
bold manaphy
impish mew

Preference for those born Gen VI and have that fancy little pentagon mark. Don't care too much about shininess--shiny is cool, but I'm more looking for usable natures.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello! I'm a noob here and just found this site. Got back into pokemon with x/y after having not played since silver.

I'm curious if you have the following available, and how much each would be:

jolly jirachi
jolly meloetta
timid keldeo
hasty genesect
adamant victini
timid shaymin
timid darkrai
hasty diancie
bold manaphy
impish mew

Preference for those born Gen VI and have that fancy little pentagon mark. Don't care too much about shininess--shiny is cool, but I'm more looking for usable natures.

Hey there! Yeah I can sort out the following for you if you're still interested =D because there is 10 of them the price will be 90pc each (so 900pc) - if you're buying the ditto package AS WELL as these I can charge you 1500pc for the lot instead!

Let me knowww =D
Thank you!

WordFlyer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there! Yeah I can sort out the following for you if you're still interested =D because there is 10 of them the price will be 90pc each (so 900pc) - if you're buying the ditto package AS WELL as these I can charge you 1500pc for the lot instead!

Let me knowww =D
Thank you!

Cool! I replied on the other thread as well. just need to purchase some credits (and maybe go to work and return first, haha!), and I'll take you up on the price for the whole lot of dittos and legendaries.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Cool! I replied on the other thread as well. just need to purchase some credits (and maybe go to work and return first, haha!), and I'll take you up on the price for the whole lot of dittos and legendaries.

Yo ;D I'm on GMT time but given my messed up sleeping pattern I should be around when you finish work! What time do you reckon you can be on =D? I'll prep your pokemon a little later so they're ready for when you finish work! You can send the pc now or later - up to you =D Thank you!

FC: 4828-4429-6491

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Thanks! I'm off work now, so, let me know when you're ready :)

Hey, will you still be about in a couple of hours :) ? That would be best for me but let me know :3 Also whats your IGN? Mine is Misty ^^

WordFlyer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, will you still be about in a couple of hours :) ? That would be best for me but let me know :3 Also whats your IGN? Mine is Misty ^^

yup. I should be around for awhile--doing some good ol' pokerus EV training! I should show up as Joshua in game :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
yup. I should be around for awhile--doing some good ol' pokerus EV training! I should show up as Joshua in game :)

Hey, so okay, I hope you have a box full of pokemon exact to trade me ;) Are you okay to trade now? :3 Thanks
Hi intrested in how much you want for the happy hour inkay and the level 55 keldeo thanks

Hi, I normally charge 100pc per pokemon and these two fall into the category of that price :3 Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you!

mew for life

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry to disturb you again but im interested in the happy hour inkay and the level 55 keldeo. Im willing to pay 140pc for both of them. Is this ok

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Sorry to disturb you again but im interested in the happy hour inkay and the level 55 keldeo. Im willing to pay 140pc for both of them. Is this ok
Make it 160pc and we have a deal. Thanks

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Ok when do you want me to transfer the credits to you
Whenever is good but I have to go out today to see some relatives! I'll be around evening GMT - just let me know your time zone and some times that are good for you and I'll have to catch you during one of them ;D
Thank you!

mew for life

Youngster Joey
Credits
Whenever is good but I have to go out today to see some relatives! I'll be around evening GMT - just let me know your time zone and some times that are good for you and I'll have to catch you during one of them ;D
Thank you!
Don't worry, Im in the same time zone as you. Would you like me to send the credits now also any time is good

testing