FT Events. Older Events. HA Legendaries. Shinies Legendaries and more

My5Shinies4aEvent

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can you trade the Linoone level 50? I only want one with the event move extreme speed for my shiny level 100 hidden ability Delphox female it is of a Delphox. It was born with 4 eggmoves and in the love ball.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello guys.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a kid back in Red and Blue. I always loved to collect them, so since the third generetion I started making my own collection.
Now that I'm able to clone some of them, I decided to look after some rare pokémon that I never had the chance to get. Here are the Pokémon that I have up for trade, most of them have my own OT, Zuccoli, or variation according to the version I was playing, like Silver, Sapphire etc.
At the end of the list I'll put the ones I'm looking for, but feel free to offer. Keep in mind that I have a lot of pokemon and I'm not looking for hacked ones.
If you want any other info on them that are not listed here, just ask me :)

Unfortunately, I was not able to put all the info on this board. I got a little out of hand and made a gigantic post.
Therefore, to make things easier, I created a document on Google Drive, link below. I don't know if we can post links here, if I'm not allowed just say so and I'll delete my post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdFcvODaZTjgPEMc_PMIEWaGmEm1KgF8XPryYaJObEw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

FC 5129 - 3561 - 9779
Name Zuccoli
Hey! My name's Desertfreak and my friend @hen812 has been hunting down Darkrai everywhere. He has a lvl 60-70 (don't know the exact level) shiny spiritomb, a lvl 50 shiny blastosie and lvl 50 shiny pellipepper to offer for it. Thanks for considering!!

Oh and I have a lvl 100 shiny volbeat for trade too :)

testing