FT Events. Older Events. HA Legendaries. Shinies Legendaries and more

Green

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello guys.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a kid back in Red and Blue. I always loved to collect them, so since the third generetion I started making my own collection.
Now that I'm able to clone some of them, I decided to look after some rare pokémon that I never had the chance to get. Here are the Pokémon that I have up for trade, most of them have my own OT, Zuccoli, or variation according to the version I was playing, like Silver, Sapphire etc.
At the end of the list I'll put the ones I'm looking for, but feel free to offer. Keep in mind that I have a lot of pokemon and I'm not looking for hacked ones.
If you want any other info on them that are not listed here, just ask me :)

Unfortunately, I was not able to put all the info on this board. I got a little out of hand and made a gigantic post.
Therefore, to make things easier, I created a document on Google Drive, link below. I don't know if we can post links here, if I'm not allowed just say so and I'll delete my post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdFcvODaZTjgPEMc_PMIEWaGmEm1KgF8XPryYaJObEw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

FC 5129 - 3561 - 9779
Name Zuccoli

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! I have a Jirachi Lvl. 100 from the Wish Maker event! It's not shiny though, so I hope that's okay. I was hoping if, possibly, I could get the 10th Anniversary G+S Timid Lvl. 5 Mew? That, or if you have any Jirachi(Maybe shiny) that has an English name? Either is fine.

Green

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! I have a Jirachi Lvl. 100 from the Wish Maker event! It's not shiny though, so I hope that's okay. I was hoping if, possibly, I could get the 10th Anniversary G+S Timid Lvl. 5 Mew? That, or if you have any Jirachi(Maybe shiny) that has an English name? Either is fine.

Hi :)
Is that the Japanese Jirachi from 2003? If so, then I'm up for it.
I do have some Jirachi, shinies and regulars, but all of them have Japanese name :(.
Which one would you like?

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi :)
Is that the Japanese Jirachi from 2003? If so, then I'm up for it.
I do have some Jirachi, shinies and regulars, but all of them have Japanese name :(.
Which one would you like?
No, its the English version with the OT WISHMKR. I had it since then, so actually its hard to part with it, but I'll take the timid English Lvl. 5 Mew, please!

Green

Youngster Joey
Credits
No, its the English version with the OT WISHMKR. I had it since then, so actually its hard to part with it, but I'll take the timid English Lvl. 5 Mew, please!

Okay :)
However, I'm having issues with your FC. It says that it is not valid.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello guys.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a kid back in Red and Blue. I always loved to collect them, so since the third generetion I started making my own collection.
Now that I'm able to clone some of them, I decided to look after some rare pokémon that I never had the chance to get. Here are the Pokémon that I have up for trade, most of them have my own OT, Zuccoli, or variation according to the version I was playing, like Silver, Sapphire etc.
At the end of the list I'll put the ones I'm looking for, but feel free to offer. Keep in mind that I have a lot of pokemon and I'm not looking for hacked ones.
If you want any other info on them that are not listed here, just ask me :)

Unfortunately, I was not able to put all the info on this board. I got a little out of hand and made a gigantic post.
Therefore, to make things easier, I created a document on Google Drive, link below. I don't know if we can post links here, if I'm not allowed just say so and I'll delete my post.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdFcvODaZTjgPEMc_PMIEWaGmEm1KgF8XPryYaJObEw/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

FC 5129 - 3561 - 9779
Name Zuccoli
Hi, I am interested in these Liberty Ticket/Liberty Garden Victini, Shiny Deoxys-attack Aurora Ticket / Kanto Born and Mewtwo Pre-Order 16th Pokémon movie.

Here's what I have for trade.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._IY9NAeoh0Q8IiMYEYDZW6twE/edit#gid=1626619169

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, there,

I'm just curious how you managed to catch those shiny legendary Pokemon from HeartGold / SoulSilver in those specific Apricorn Balls - or what the process was like for you, personally, trying to catch them (such as how long it took, how many times you had to soft-reset the game, etc.) - I'm considering buying HG or SS again to go back & try this, myself. Just wondering if you'd recommend it or have any tips! Thanks for your time!

Green

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I am interested in these Liberty Ticket/Liberty Garden Victini, Shiny Deoxys-attack Aurora Ticket / Kanto Born and Mewtwo Pre-Order 16th Pokémon movie.

Here's what I have for trade.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._IY9NAeoh0Q8IiMYEYDZW6twE/edit#gid=1626619169

Hi,

Sorry for taking so long to answer, I had a really busy day. I just finished going through your list and
I'm really interested in your Anniversary Wish Pichu and your Pokémon Ranch Mew.

I'm totally up to trade for any of those you listed.

Green

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, there,

I'm just curious how you managed to catch those shiny legendary Pokemon from HeartGold / SoulSilver in those specific Apricorn Balls - or what the process was like for you, personally, trying to catch them (such as how long it took, how many times you had to soft-reset the game, etc.) - I'm considering buying HG or SS again to go back & try this, myself. Just wondering if you'd recommend it or have any tips! Thanks for your time!

Hi,

It’s hard and you’ll have to be patient. For most of the cases, the apricorn balls will work just like a normal poke ball, because the legendaries, except for Rayquaza if I’m not mistaken, don’t apply for the boost, so you’ll need a lot of apricorns!

However, the part that took me the longest was the soft reset itself. It took me around a week for each of them, or more, I don’t really recall, but that’s usually the time I spent in most of my soft resets shinies. The most difficult is the desired nature, even using synchronize, you’ll probably capture a legendary with the wrong nature. I had to capture a shiny Moltres more than once because the first one had an awful nature.

I usually use multiples lvl 100 Parasect to capture legendaries that aren’t ghost, because of the combination Spore/False Swipe/Sword Dance/Aromatherapy. Sleep condition avoid them to waste PP that leads to Struggle. However, be aware that most of these legendaries have Pressure as their ability and, in the case of the Bird trio, have stab moves that are super effective against Parasect. That’s why I use multiples Parasects.

You can use Breelom just as well; they are faster and possess a slightly more defensive typing than parasect when battling the Bird Trio. You can use a similar move set: Spore/False Swipe/Sword Dance/substitute. Besides Breloom has access to Poison Heal, making it immune to status conditions when holding a poison orb, discarding the need of aromatherapy or full heal when an unlucky move makes your Pokémon paralyzed or burned.

I really hope that helps you. The second generation was my favorite when I was a kid, so playing the remakes was a lot of fun for me. That’s why I always recommend these games!!

Best of luck :)

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi,

It’s hard and you’ll have to be patient. For most of the cases, the apricorn balls will work just like a normal poke ball, because the legendaries, except for Rayquaza if I’m not mistaken, don’t apply for the boost, so you’ll need a lot of apricorns!

However, the part that took me the longest was the soft reset itself. It took me around a week for each of them, or more, I don’t really recall, but that’s usually the time I spent in most of my soft resets shinies. The most difficult is the desired nature, even using synchronize, you’ll probably capture a legendary with the wrong nature. I had to capture a shiny Moltres more than once because the first one had an awful nature.

I usually use multiples lvl 100 Parasect to capture legendaries that aren’t ghost, because of the combination Spore/False Swipe/Sword Dance/Aromatherapy. Sleep condition avoid them to waste PP that leads to Struggle. However, be aware that most of these legendaries have Pressure as their ability and, in the case of the Bird trio, have stab moves that are super effective against Parasect. That’s why I use multiples Parasects.

You can use Breelom just as well; they are faster and possess a slightly more defensive typing than parasect when battling the Bird Trio. You can use a similar move set: Spore/False Swipe/Sword Dance/substitute. Besides Breloom has access to Poison Heal, making it immune to status conditions when holding a poison orb, discarding the need of aromatherapy or full heal when an unlucky move makes your Pokémon paralyzed or burned.

I really hope that helps you. The second generation was my favorite when I was a kid, so playing the remakes was a lot of fun for me. That’s why I always recommend these games!!

Best of luck :)

Thanks so much for your detailed response! I'll definitely take those points into consideration - and quite possibly buy one of these games once again. :) Hope these trades go well for you, as well!

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, again, Green,

Hope you're doing well! After taking a look at your list a second time, I'm interested in these shiny Pokemon of yours:

Shiny Moltres - Modest
IV: x/x/x/x/x/x
Especial Move: Defog
Lv. 50 - Love Ball
IV Gen Medals

Shiny Zapdos - Bold
IV: x/x/x/x/x/x
Especial Move: Defog
Lv. 50 - Fast Ball
IV Gen Medals

I'm looking to gather a team that includes these two, along with a shiny Heavy Ball Articuno that I already have. It'd be pretty fun to experiment with. In return, I have the following two shiny Pokemon available, that each supposedly have 5/6 IV's (according to those who traded them to me, whom I trust). Here are the details that I know about them:

Shiny Scizor, female, level 100 (Sport Ball)
OT: Wuji / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
Ability: Technician, Nature: Impish
Moves: Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, Knock Off (each w/ max PP's)
HP: 343, Atk: 307, Def: 264, SpA: 131, SpD: 246, Speed: 166

Shiny Camerupt, female, level 100 (Heavy Ball)
OT: Taz / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
Ability: Solid Rock, Nature: Quiet
Moves: Heat Wave, Earth Power, Protect, Hidden Power (each w/ max PP's)
HP: 344, Atk: 235, Def: 176, SpA: 339, SpD: 186, Speed: 77

If you're interested in these trades, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks so much for your time, & take care!!

testing