• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite banner - Quick Census

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Which will more likely grab your attention if seen on another website?

Banner 1
ash.png
Banner 2
chaizard.png

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
number 2 :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Pick Numba 2 ma lord!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It depends what kind of audience we are attracting, like people who commonly use serebii are more of a number 2 person, where marilland users would be more attracted to number one. It all depends on the sites layout that we are promoting on. So why not both? *cue crazy Mexican fiesta music*

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
It depends what kind of audience we are attracting, like people who commonly use serebii are more of a number 2 person, where marilland users would be more attracted to number one. It all depends on the sites layout that we are promoting on. So why not both? *cue crazy Mexican fiesta music*

We're trying to attract everyoooone! *Cue rainbows and unicorn meat everywhere
Look at me saying 'we're' like I'm somehow involved in this xD

No but I get what your saying, make another one Doulie! lol jk
These probably took a while to make :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
But seriously, we should use both if they are available. And in addition, we should be able to turn the site background black. That would be so cool!!!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
But seriously, we should use both if they are available. And in addition, we should be able to turn the site background black. That would be so cool!!!

lol just change the entire site? xD

What your saying reminds me of another site I was on for the longest time.
You had the option to change the background of the site from night or day. Night was a black-purple background with stars and day was a blue sky with clouds. I used the night setting. I can see an option being added in the personal settings where you could choose between banner 1 or 2 depending on what you like more. I personal wouldn't want to see Ash's face every time I longed on, lols Possible option?

Edit: Than again with that site it was like a box, Everything you did was in the white box/site and the background could be changed to be anything because it wasn't important.

With this site it's like there is no background?
Everything just kind of blends into each other

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I just noticed the thing about the current banner is that its both light and dark :p

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I personally like number 1 better