• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite PokeGirls?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
PokeGirls are HUMAN girls from the world of pokemon. List below your favorites and why.

My favorites:
3. May
2. Hilda
1. Flannery

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
PokeGirls are HUMAN girls from the world of pokemon. List below your favorites and why.

My favorites:
3. May
2. Hilda
1. Flannery

Tells us to list and say why but, doesn't do it himself -_-

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Meh, I don't not really care that much about the girls but I guess my favorite one would be May because she's gen 3.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mitsumi from Pokémon Adventure: Diamond and Pearl Manga because she has two huge and gorgeous....................personalities..................
MITSUMI WAS AMAZING!!!!

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Cynthia- She is powerful and FanFiction
Sabrina- I like psychic types and FanFiction
Elesa- I like lightning in general
Serena- The tv show
Clair- Blue Hair is cool

Baron Aaron

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorites and why...

Serena:The show and the game basically showed she loved us...as a friend!
I barely see and romance in Pokemon...Ash x Serena shipping or something?

Cynthia:Sexy and powerful at the same time. When I played Diamond and Platinum,I was forced to Destiny Bond with Gengar to take that Garchomp.
Guess she's better,sexier,and stronger than anticipated.

Rosa:Cute (default) name. Like her style. That epicness with Serperior tho-Rosa's Slitherin!

Flannery:She's HOT! She needs to cool down. She wants us to cool her up.
Why cool her up when we're getting warmed up? BURN BABY!-Quote by Axel

Elesa:She is very sexy for a model. Look at her in game model with her hand on her hip.
I find that sexy. When I first saw her beauty,I WAS SHOCKED!

Lorelei:Lorelei is so sexy for a red head Office worker. She looks very similar to Sarah Palin.
I just LOVE Lorelei. I'm saddened for the fact she's in only a couple games...That's COLD!

Janine:I just need Koga's permission to date her. She's a sly,sneaky fox...She's mysterious and dark...

Clair:I love her new design from HG/SS. She looks sexy when she points at you in her sprite.
Nice idea with the blue hair and pony tail ;)

Last edited:

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
to be honest im not too into this topic because its kinda weird xD I guess i like misty because she was the original ash companion and she was really funny

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
to be honest im not too into this topic because its kinda weird xD I guess i like misty because she was the original ash companion and she was really funny

I like a Misty too, because she and Ash had such a great love/hate relationship, and because she breaks gender stereotypes (acts like a tomboy most of the time but also loves dolls and cute baby Togepi). I think it is interesting that of Ash's original companions Misty (the girl) was more agressive and confrontational, while Brock (the boy) was the nurturing, mothering one. Brock shows that a guy can cook, sew, and take care of kids, and still be a total ladies man (or try to be one, lol)!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I would have to say Shirona (Cynthia) is my favorite. She is the only champion through out the entire pokemon series to appear in many different episodes during the Diamond/Pearl series. She's drop dead gorgeous, has that stylish cool side of her, and thirsts for knowledge.

Next to Shirona, is hands down Higana (Zinnia). When I first encountered her in the Delta Episode of ORAS, the things she said struck me. To me, her saying weren't just directed at your character, they were also directed towards you in person. Plus she may seem crazy to other people, but to me it seemed like a guise to confuse you of her true intentions.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would have to say Shirona (Cynthia) is my favorite. She is the only champion through out the entire pokemon series to appear in many different episodes during the Diamond/Pearl series. She's drop dead gorgeous, has that stylish cool side of her, and thirsts for knowledge.

Next to Shirona, is hands down Higana (Zinnia). When I first encountered her in the Delta Episode of ORAS, the things she said struck me. To me, her saying weren't just directed at your character, they were also directed towards you in person. Plus she may seem crazy to other people, but to me it seemed like a guise to confuse you of her true intentions.

This is so true about Zinnia, the stuff she said really struck me as more than just the character, deep stuff!

Zikuchiri

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have always liked Dawn but not really sure why, think its mostly the character design
and i like Iris because she has her dragons :3

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would probably have to say for the anime my fav is misty. Idk why, i just liked the old episodes with ash, Brock, and misty.
For the games i like may, because 1) hoenn= best region of all time in my book and 2) may's character is simply interesting.

testing