• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite Pokemon to Play as in Smash 4

MrMajora

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, Now that it's out (has been for about a week almost) What is everyone's favorite pokemon to play as so far!
Mine are Jigglypuff and Greninja! :D

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I enjoy using Greninja and Jiggly:D

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I got that fancy demo version so Pikachu all the way, I'm looking forward to jigglypuff though whenever I actually get the game. :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I'm pretty good with Charizard, though he's a little slow.
Flare Blitz hits really hard and the recoil isn't all that bad. He's really fun to use in my opinion. Definitely my favorite pokemon on the game ( Though Pikachu with Gold's hat is swagged out to the max)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

MrMajora

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got that fancy demo version so Pikachu all the way, I'm looking forward to jigglypuff though whenever I actually get the game. :)

I'm pretty good with Charizard, though he's a little slow.
Flare Blitz hits really hard and the recoil isn't all that bad. He's really fun to use in my opinion. Definitely my favorite pokemon on the game ( Though Pikachu with Gold's hat is swagged out to the max)

Greninja is too fun, I love the speed

Pichu was my favorite RIP

Oh wow @Cheza, well when you get it, you're going to love Jiggly! :D though make sure to try the others out!
and @Gold 2.0 I like Charizard some, He seems really easy to punish though with some of the quicker members of the cast
@Dom RIP Pichu, and Greninja is really fun :D

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Always Jigglypuff. Although Meloetta would make an excellent player. Hopefully Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert become DLCs as well.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Always Jigglypuff. Although Meloetta would make an excellent player. Hopefully Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert become DLCs as well.

Good point, she would have a Zelda/Shiek playstyle from Brawl where she could switch forms with Down+B

That'd actually be really cool

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am a huge fan of using greninja. I love the speedy characters like fox and marth and sonic but greninja is just awesome. His water shuriken can carry opponents of the map for an easy KO and his speed just makes things fun!
Oh and don't forget how fun shadow sneak is!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Tbh, I use Greninja, Charizard AND Lucario. According to my stats, however, it says Charizard is my most used.

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorite Pokemon in smash would be pikachu but now my favorite Pokemon will be mewtwo.

testing