Active Favorite retro games

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
state game console why

Mine: Mike Tyson's punch out, nes, mike Tyson is final boss but it 2 op one shots u

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
When I was a little kid I used to play a game called narc with my older brother......when I was a kid I thought it was just shooting people, as I grew older I figured out what the game was really about (busting druggies and stealing their drugs for "evidence") weird eh?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I've heard of narc the first player is a cop named max force the cop that has a wrestler name and the second player is hitman and the final boss is mr big I found all this out from a jontron vid it's good

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I've heard of narc the first player is a cop named max force the cop that has a wrestler name and the second player is hitman and the final boss is mr big I found all this out from a jontron vid it's good

I just remember the red and blue guy haha. I was like 5.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
And all the enemies have the same character design so I guess crack is really popular with the same guy lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Pitfall was super fun, I used to play it with my dad :]

That's probably my favorite, or duckhunt/super mario bros on the SNES

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I hated the laughing dog in duck hunt so many times I wanted to kill it out of anger I was 6 at the time

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
And all the enemies have the same character design so I guess crack is really popular with the same guy lol

there is a clown called "kinky pinky" in the game ...no joke. And he has a big knife that he stabs you with.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Oh god that's sounds like a good and bad thing but why a clown and that Name lol

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I will sounds interesting

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Metroid 2 for the Gameboy

May seem like bit of an odd choice, but I appreciate what they did with the limited colour palette and I'm glad to see this game is getting a fanbase, and even a fan made remake in the form of AM2R (go check it out!)

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I'd like to add another game which I loved as a kid and still play to this day the game is Earthbound also known as mother 2 in Japan I loved this rpg on the snes since I got it I have played all of the games in the mother series which were all Japan exclusive Im a earthbound fan all the way!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'd like to add another game which I loved as a kid and still play to this day the game is Earthbound also known as mother 2 in Japan I loved this rpg on the snes since I got it I have played all of the games in the mother series which were all Japan exclusive Im a earthbound fan all the way!

when did earthbound come out?

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ha, I love Pokémon Red Version for the GB, well, it brings back memories. I like Metroid Fusion too (and I still have a sealed copy of it), and Tetris. I just love tetris. I have 5 copies on the GB, 2 of NES, and more.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
The PC-98 Touhou games, specifically Touhou 5 Mystic Square.

Its a danmaku (or bullet hell) game where you play as Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame or Mima and you must beat 6 stages each with a mid-boss and stage boss. After you complete the main story, you can then challenge the extra stage for an additional scene.

testing