• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favourite pokemon film?

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was just wondering what all of you guys favourite pokemon movie is?

Personally I like the one with Suicune and Celebi, don't really know why :Shamefullyembarrased:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, no question about it <3 I actually just love that film so much xD

Rise of Darkrai has got to have a special mention though.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I liked the one where ash turns to stone at the end and pikachu cries to wake him up....whats it called?

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon 2000, lugia has always been a favourite.

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will always love Pokemon the Movie 2000 the most (the one with Lugia). My little brother and I used to watch it over and over and over. I swear we had it memorized! I even tried to teach myself to play lugia's song on my ocarina. So many great memories!

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Pokemon 5 Heroes. This one was my favourite movie because when i was younger the pokemon like Ariados and Kabutops looked really cool and provides a lot of nostalgia for me.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Arceus and the Jewel of Life because of Dan Green's charatcer. But I really loved Pokemon 2000, went to see it in theaters when it came out (yeah I'm that old).

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I will always love Pokemon the Movie 2000 the most (the one with Lugia). My little brother and I used to watch it over and over and over. I swear we had it memorized! I even tried to teach myself to play lugia's song on my ocarina. So many great memories!

No way that's so cool you had an ocarina!

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I always had a thing for pokemon 5 heroes (which for those who care was timed during the master quest series) FYI DannySteeden the celebi one is Celebi4Ever which I would have to agree was also very good.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hahaha, yeah. All my friends were like, "I wanna learn to play the piano," or "I wanna learn to play the violin!" I was like, "Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna teach myself how to play the ocarina!" :Cool:

Haha way to stand out I love it!

I always had a thing for pokemon 5 heroes (which for those who care was timed during the master quest series) FYI DannySteeden the celebi one is Celebi4Ever which I would have to agree was also very good.

That's the one! Couldn't remember the name to save my life but yeh loved that one :D

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I know em all (and which series they are from I think) all they way to destiny deoxys. After that it gets a bit shaky for me.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
There is also one I remember watching several times as a kid with a bunch of clefaries using metronome....forgot that one too but it was awesome

testing