• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favourite pokemon film?

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
There is also one I remember watching several times as a kid with a bunch of clefaries using metronome....forgot that one too but it was awesome
To my knowledge power of one ( the movie set in series 2 adventures in the Orange islands. ) is the only movie with clefairy in it.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
To my knowledge power of one ( the movie set in series 2 adventures in the Orange islands. ) is the only movie with clefairy in it.

I found it. It is called the mystery of mt moon

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
That's not a movie is it? I thought that was one of the earlier episodes.

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Several episodes on one vhs. That's I think 3 maybe 4 episodes. Not sure. Been a while since I looked at my own vhs of IChoose You Pikachu

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Several episodes on one vhs. That's I think 3 maybe 4 episodes. Not sure. Been a while since I looked at my own vhs of IChoose You Pikachu

ah okay, I just remember it from like 16 years ago....dang im old

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
The first two and Mewtwo Returns are awesome. Overall I like the epicness of the Pokemon Movies. And yeah the part where ash dies is pretty moving.

testing