• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Female Mewostic set with competive?

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want to know a strong moveset for a female Mewostic set with Competive, and what item it should hold.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I'm going to start out by saying this: DON'T USE MEOWSTIC-F! EVER!

However, if you insist on using it, here is the set I recommend:

Meowstic-F (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Signal Beam

Don't bother with Psyshock as it is far too reliant on the boost from Competitive and Specs at the same time to do anything at all. The moveset is just me working with its bare-bones movepool that sucks so badly that it isn't even funny. I have chosen Dark Pulse over Shadow Ball as it has a better secondary effect and it eases prediction on incoming Normal-types.

Meowstic-F is so lackluster. It is outclassed as a Competitive user by Wigglytuff and Milotic, as a Defog blocker by Bisharp, Braviary, and even Pawniard and Purugly, and it is outclassed as an offensive Psychic-type by almost all offensive Psychic-types. DO NOT USE THIS THING!

testing