Active First Shiny pokemon

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
My first and second shiny was luvdisc what was yours?

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ratata in Fire Red .-.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
My first shiny that I caught was a 2IV Lillipup in friend safari and my second shiny (1st I bred) was a Shiny 4IV Mareep. This was in pokemon X cause I didn't play the other games long enough to get a shiny.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
Oh I was talking about X and Y but in that case it would be 3iv quiet deerling because I never really was that lucky with shiny pokemon

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
the first shiny i got myself was a shiny eevee that i turned into umbreon, in y.
its beautiful

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Oh in X/Y it was a 5IV TTar.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
My brother was really lucky and he found 3 shiny pokemon in one day a gible, altaria, and a gulpin. I was very envious of him.

Baby Elephantis

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny ever was in my first game, gold version, and i found a shiny Hoothoot, and i wasnt even given pokeballs yet -_-
My first in X and Y was chain fishing and it was a shiny carvanha!

doncoolio

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny was something that I cared nothing about and I just killed it. x)
My second shiny was a Heracross, so I went ahead and caught that!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Been playing for twelve years and never got a shiny until this game, it was a mawile in a friend safari ._. The second was a chain caught skrelp ._.

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If the garyados in gold/silver at the lake of rage doesn't count it was in x & y and a wingull

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
XD I caught my first shiny in Diamond and it was a freaking Rattata. Very disappointing to be honest. I wanted it to be a starter pokemon or Salamence.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Sneasel in Diamond. Because that was when gender differences first became noticeable I thought that it was just what a female Sneasel looked like.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Can't remember the first shiny I ever caught, but the first shiny I encountered was in pokemon diamond and it was girafarig.
I only had one quick ball and it didn't catch xD

knightgross

Youngster Joey
Credits
Technically my first was a Gyarados. But whose wasn't? I really can't remember my actual first shiny, so I'm just gonna say it was a Geodude I found in Y.

Wonka

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first shiny pokemon was a Pinsir that I encountered in Pokemon Emerald.

AshKetchum888

Youngster Joey
Credits
My first Shiny pokemon i caught was a Noctowl, that was in pokemon Liquid crystal! And the first i encountered was a Rattata in Fire red but i didn't had pokeballs to catch it, I was delivering Oak's Parcel at that Time!

testing