FraidyCat's Frightful Art Shoppe!

FraidyCat

Youngster Joey
Credits
tGpUJzx.png

Welcome!
My name is FraidyCat, and I'd like to offer my skills as an artist in exchange for PC. There isn't much that's outside my comfort zone when it comes to drawing, and I will happily fulfill any requests that do not go against PP's TOS. I can draw humans, anthro, animals, pokemon, andriods, reaction images, and just about anything - although I'm not very good with detailed mechs.

Img 1: pencil sketch - Img 2: coloured doodle - Img 3: cleaned bust - Img 4: painted doodle
Img 5: full doodle - Img 6: best-of-ability doodle - Img 7: rough doodle - Img 8: most recent (exmpl. only)

Coming Soon!
FAQ
- Wow! where do I sign up?!
Right here! Post your request in this thread, the amount you'd like to pay, and the lmg you'd like yours to look most like. I will tell you when I take it on, and I will ask for pay when it is done. If you have any qualms with it, I will fix it for free.

- How much??
It depends! the cheapest will be the sketches, while the most expensive being cleaned and coloured. The most economical, however, would be a best-of-ability commission - I'll do the best that I can for the given request, and you're guaranteed that it looks good!

- Okay, but... seriously?
Little things like busts or reaction images can be as low as 40PC, but I'd never charge more than 80PC for a single character, unless it was unabashedly complex. This is kinda subjective, though, as i price drawing pokemon/animals cheaper than people.

- Can I trade pokemon in place of PC?
Of course! I may take 5/6IV comp-bred pokemon if you offer them, you can even get multiple pieces for them! I'm currently looking for..
Bold Heal Bell Ampharos
HP Ditto
6IV Ditto
... but other offers and tips are accepted!

tumblr_ndzd7gIUc31qinikio1_1280.png

296.jpg

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Damn that picture is good!

I've got a perfect HP Ice Manectric shiny ev trained and all, I can add some PC if you'd like PM Me about a custom avatar if you're interested?

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I've got that Manectric and I always love getting art C:

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Damn that picture is good!

I've got a perfect HP Ice Manectric shiny ev trained and all, I can add some PC if you'd like PM Me about a custom avatar if you're interested?
dangit Dom xD
you were a second faster

Reactions: Dom

FraidyCat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Would it be possible to get something done of this guy?
And what specs do you want on the Rotom? <3

Very possible! would you like it in his current proportions, or something i'd come up with? (you did a really great job for using a trackpad, btw!! wow!!)

my specs are as follows:

Nickname: Adorabolt (Rotom-Wash)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Very possible! would you like it in his current proportions, or something i'd come up with? (you did a really great job for using a trackpad, btw!! wow!!)

my specs are as follows:

Nickname: Adorabolt (Rotom-Wash)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch

Feel free to have artistic freedom with him C:
It'd be cool to see your own version. And thank you <3

And sure! I can do that

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
ahhh, perfect! my FC is 1564 - 2159 - 6584, I'll PM you the file when I receive the rotom!
cool C:
I'm gonna use my boyfriend's DS, so his FC is 0189 9415 3407 and IGN: Katie

testing