• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Free Volcanion inside! Chandelure's Poke Shop 60PC!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Chandelure's Pre-made 60PC Pokemon Shop

Hiya! Chandelure here and I finally decided to open an actual shop!. For now the pokemon will be pre made pokes, all level 100, and KB, you can see the list below. I will be adding new pokemon regularly! You can make some customization for extra PC to the pokemon The limit is 3 pokemon per order to reduce my work load, thanks! (Once your order Is fulfilled you can order another three and so on.) Oh, and there’s FREE pokemon XD (see info below).

Announcment!

The recent changes to PerfectPokemon.com's rules means the minimum price I can sell my pokemon for is 60PC. I apologize for any inconveniences/ confusion this may have caused potential customers. A link to the thread:

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/community-rules-update-3-29-2016.19980/#post-148315

FREE Pokemon

To celebrate the opening, the first 30 people to rate my shop will receive a free pokemon with their order! Once you’ve rated my shop (after your order is complete), I’ll message you asking what Pokemon you’d like free from my pre-made list!

Free Volcanion!

The Mythical Pokemon Volcanion is now available for free at my shop! All you have to do is order any Pokemon or service (cloning/items). And receive a Japanese event Volcanion for free!

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Pokeball: Cherish
Ability: Water Absorb
Level: 100
Evs: 252 s.att/ 252 hp/ 4 spd
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power Ice
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Ribbon: Wishing

(Basic Smogon Set)

Pre Made List and Prices

Each pre-made pokemon is only 60PC regardless of if they are legendary or not!. All are KB with the exception of Ho-Oh, Zekrom and Mewtwo and the legendary list is towards the bottom. If a pokemon does not have an image for its ball, it simply means it’s in a regular poke ball.

http://tinyurl.com/guev549 - Pre Made Pokemon list!

Event Pokemon!
You can tell a pokemon is from a event if it's in a cherish ball. If you want details on the event just ask!

Customize List

Pre-made not quite right? The following are the customization I can make to your ordered pokemon:

Iv, Ev and Nature change: Free!

Shiny/ Non shiny: Free!

Gender and Ball change: Free!

Moves change: Free!

Ability change: Free!

Form Change: Free!

For now, these are the only changes I can make to a pre-made, as I work out how to make more changes, I will update the list!

Type of the Week: Water 16/03/16 - 23/04/16

Every week there is a new pokemon type featured in my shop. What this means is that any Pokemon of that type for that week is
50% off! Each week’s type will be completely random so check regularly to see if your favorite type is on sale!

Cloning

I am glad to announce that I'm now offering cloning services!

Your pokemon + 4 clones = 60PC

Whilst I'm cloning your pokemon I will give you a collateral pokemon (usually a legendary or shiny) which will be traded back when I trade you your clones. If you have any question feel free to ask!

Items

I've added items to the shop but for now I can only do most items from XY (e.g. mega stones from ORAS I can't do). If you have any questions let me know!

All pokemon come with a free item! Just mention which item you'd like!

or

3 items = 60PC

Last edited:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure, I just logged on to have a quick check. I'll be back online at 15:00 GMT+0 and then the rest of the day. I'll message you when I'm back on. :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
by customization, you mean that you would edit my pokemon ? the one that i am giving to you ? Also, does that include cloning ?

By customization I mean I will customize one of the pokemon from my growing list - not one of your own pokemon for example. As for cloning I don't offer it yet but will be offering it soon! :)

Ola. would I be able to get Diancie and Manaphy please?

Sure when will you be online?

EDIT: Opps just realized I double posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
are the obtainable legendaries captured in their correct places ?

All legendaries are legal (will work online/ in bank), so yes captured in their correct location. Same with event pokemon they all come from correct events.

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits

SoDamnToasty

Youngster Joey
Credits
Charzard
Iv, Ev and Nature change: Same IVs, EVs 252 Speed - 252 SpAttack - +6 Hp, Nature Modest
Shiny/ Non shiny: Shiny please!
Gender and Ball change: Same as is I don't care
Moves change: Protect, Heat Wave, Solarbeam, Flamethrower
Ability change: Sam as is

Aegislah
Iv, Ev and Nature change: Same IVs, EVs 252 HP- 252 SpAttack - +6 Speed, Nature Quiet
Shiny/ Non shiny: Same as is which is already shiny on your list
Moves change: Kings Shield, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Wide Guard
Ability change: Same as is

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Charzard
Iv, Ev and Nature change: Same IVs, EVs 252 Speed - 252 SpAttack - +6 Hp, Nature Modest
Shiny/ Non shiny: Shiny please!
Moves change: Protect, Heat Wave, Solarbeam, Flamethrower
Ability change: Sam as is

Aegislah
Iv, Ev and Nature change: Same IVs, EVs 252 HP- 252 SpAttack - +6 Speed, Nature Quiet
Shiny/ Non shiny: Same as is which is already shiny on your list
Moves change: Kings Shield, Shadow Ball, Flash Cannon, Wide Guard
Ability change: Same as is

Ok, so Charizard will be (20+10+10+10) = 50PC and Aegislash will be (20 + 10 +10) = 40PC
So 90 PC in total, I'll be done in 30 mins tops XD

EDIT: I completely forgot it was ghost type week - customization to Aegislash are therefore free :). I'll send you back the 20 overcharged now.

Last edited:

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update!

The following pokemon were added to the list: Chandelure, Terrakion, Mismagius, Lucario, Shiny timid varient Charizard, Mienshao, Jolteon and Pachirisu. More coming soon!

@freakishphenom All legendary pokemon are 20PC (without customizations). There are no 'remaining' legendaries so to speak as I simply clone copies!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi could I get number 10 swampert with shiny, number 12 dragonite shiny and number 16 vivilion shiny please ?

Yep! That'll be (20+10, 20+10, 20+10) 90PC in total. I'll message you when the pokemon are ready. :)

testing