• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Free Shipping: Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (31 Boxes packed with Shiny, competetive Pokemon!)

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone!

Since im already experienced in selling fully-packed cartridges since the black / white 1+2 generation, i thought i should open a little thread here in the misc. part of our website.

If you're interested in my offer, leave a message below in the thread - feel free to message me if you see me online or private message me directly here on perfectpokemon!

An overview of my offer:
- a complete new adventure to enjoy without the need to sacrifice your own savegame.
- play through the oras storyline with all your favorite pokemon in shiny (or non-shiny, how ever you might prefer!)
- save your own time & get perfect pokemon (6IV and beneficial nature) with a perfect competetive EV-Spread and moveset.
- Be able to copy all of your new fancy pokemon to your main game; this cartridge could also just be your personal carrier for all the pokemon you ever wanted.
- Get all EVENT-POKEMON (legit!) that got released in generation 6 (we can also add older events, but they can't be used in online tournaments and battle spot since the blue pentagon is missing)
- Get ready and open your own shop here on perfectpokemon with the help of my cartridge !

Extras:
- Get Teambuilding help & get premade teams, organized in your boxes, directly from me, backed up with my experience in german vgc events & battle spot rated battles.
- Want to get a sneak preview at what you can expect from my cartridge? Ask me today to get some screenshots or ask for my youtube-video showcasing the game!
- FREE SHIPPING to wherever you live!
- Send In Service - already trusted on ebay - doing it since generation 5 (Black / White Generation)
-> Send in your own game for a nice discount in price paying for only the pokemon and not the extra game you might not need ! Ask me today for a price offer :)!

Your Eclipzer!

PS. I will keep updating / editing this thread with fancy colors and more text, this right now is just to get into business and to have start !
Let me know how i can improve this thread or my main shop via chat or pm <3 always looking forward to hear from you :)

testing