Trade Completed Froakie, Charmander and Bulbasaur

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for any of the following Pokemon:

Froakie
Charmander
Bulbasaur

The Pokemon that I am asking for do not need to have good IV's, I just need the actual Pokemon for my own breeding. I can offer the following Pokemon:

Not IV bred
Torchic
Mudkip
Fennekin
Chimchar

Max IV's in
Growlithe- Hp, Attack and Speed
Foongus- Speed

For the non IV bred Pokemon I can receive non IV bred Pokemon in return. For the IV bred Pokemon I will accept Pokemon with the same amount of Max IV's.

My friend code is: 0147-1389-6999

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
If you are breeding for egg moves and such, could you tell me which you have already? Because I will trade for egg moves on mudkip, chimchar, grolithe, and foongus

L

Lvl69Teemo

I have 5 IV Scrap Charmander and Bulbasaurs I could trade you for the Growlithe (If you have any Beldum I would like that)

jhcardinals

Youngster Joey
Credits
non iv bulbasaur for fennekin or torchic

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 5 IV Scrap Charmander and Bulbasaurs I could trade you for the Growlithe (If you have any Beldum I would like that)

I have a spare shiny beldum and yes I can trade you the arcanine, so is that a Charmander and Bulbasaur that you are offering me?

L

Lvl69Teemo

I have a spare shiny beldum and yes I can trade you the arcanine, so is that a Charmander and Bulbasaur that you are offering me?
I wanted either a Beldum or the arcanine but since you're offering the Beldum i'll take that I don't need both of them.

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wanted either a Beldum or the arcanine but since you're offering the Beldum i'll take that I don't need both of them.

Okay are you okay for the trade now?, FC: 0147-1389-6999 IGN: Olu

testing