• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Froakie, Charmander and Bulbasaur

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for any of the following Pokemon:

Froakie
Charmander
Bulbasaur

The Pokemon that I am asking for do not need to have good IV's, I just need the actual Pokemon for my own breeding. I can offer the following Pokemon:

Not IV bred
Torchic
Mudkip
Fennekin
Chimchar

Max IV's in
Growlithe- Hp, Attack and Speed
Foongus- Speed

For the non IV bred Pokemon I can receive non IV bred Pokemon in return. For the IV bred Pokemon I will accept Pokemon with the same amount of Max IV's.

My friend code is: 0147-1389-6999

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
If you are breeding for egg moves and such, could you tell me which you have already? Because I will trade for egg moves on mudkip, chimchar, grolithe, and foongus

L

Lvl69Teemo

I have 5 IV Scrap Charmander and Bulbasaurs I could trade you for the Growlithe (If you have any Beldum I would like that)

jhcardinals

Youngster Joey
Credits
non iv bulbasaur for fennekin or torchic

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 5 IV Scrap Charmander and Bulbasaurs I could trade you for the Growlithe (If you have any Beldum I would like that)

I have a spare shiny beldum and yes I can trade you the arcanine, so is that a Charmander and Bulbasaur that you are offering me?

L

Lvl69Teemo

I have a spare shiny beldum and yes I can trade you the arcanine, so is that a Charmander and Bulbasaur that you are offering me?
I wanted either a Beldum or the arcanine but since you're offering the Beldum i'll take that I don't need both of them.

Olu

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wanted either a Beldum or the arcanine but since you're offering the Beldum i'll take that I don't need both of them.

Okay are you okay for the trade now?, FC: 0147-1389-6999 IGN: Olu

testing