Froslass Trap/Suicide Opener?

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
With a Timid nature, full investment in Speed/SpA holding a focus sash, with spikes and destiny bond. Is this something worth trying out (on a stall team), or would it only work in specific situations? I'm thinking The focus sash ensures at least one round of spikes, and potentially a kill with Destiny Bond. Or I could try save it and use it as a spinblocker later, and I would have another trapper for Spikes/Stealth Rock. I'm just wondering what the potential strengths and weaknesses, things to expect, etc.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
With a Timid nature, full investment in Speed/SpA holding a focus sash, with spikes and destiny bond. Is this something worth trying out (on a stall team), or would it only work in specific situations? I'm thinking The focus sash ensures at least one round of spikes, and potentially a kill with Destiny Bond. Or I could try save it and use it as a spinblocker later, and I would have another trapper for Spikes/Stealth Rock. I'm just wondering what the potential strengths and weaknesses, things to expect, etc.
This is actually more of a hyper offensive lead. Stall often struggles to keep it's own hazards up throughout the match and as such likes to be able to use setters that can come in throughout the match.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
The Suicide Lead set is the most common set and very predictable as a result

It is becoming hard to dbond against experienced players and I also don't think froslass has a place on a stall team, that being said for hazard leads I think there are much better options on a stall team overall

For spikes specifically Deoxys-D/Skarmory is a nice setter

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Taunt can be nice on a froslass lead too

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Very true, but the point remains that there are better stall hazard setters as frosslass doesn't really set spikes more than once per match.
I would agree with that
Maybe try cofagrigus with t-spikes if your looking for something different, can be really bulky and has a decent move pool too

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, thanks for the feedback, guys! I know I want gliscor and ferrothorn, but I hadn't really thought about cofagrigus, maybe I can add him in. With the ones I already mentioned, I definitely need a special tank (eviolite chancey? could also wish heal), and then for the remaining 2 some sweepers like life-orb greninja (but i don't like him as much without hidden power grass, and that's really hard to get in the real game)

testing