Trade Completed FT: Shiny Reshiram, Shiny Venusaur Shiny Braviary LF: Jolly Virizion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm looking for a Jolly Viridian.
I have a few goodies to offer. I have a bold, shiny Venusaur, a lvl 100 Terrakion and a few other things.
lmi if you have any other offer.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Hey Matteo:

I happen to have a Jolly Viridian but was wondering what level you were looking for and any of the other stats, moves etc. Make sure I have him or can TM/HM him.

Right now my Virizion
Level 92
Jolly (also have one Adamant)
Ability Justified
Caught in a Timer Ball in 2012 from White.
Move Set:
Leaf Blade
Solar Beam
Toxic
Grass Knot

FC: 1049-1195-3958 ORAS IGN: Bladen

Last edited:

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I guess I should say Virizion

Level 50 would be ideal with probably leaf blade, sacred sword, swords dance and quick attack. But the moves aren't that important, as long as it has max IVs in speed and attack, and is Jolly nature

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
HP: 31/22
Atk: 29/28
Def: 26/98
SPA: 28/73
SpD:30/252
Spe: 27/37

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
If those stats work for ya, lemme know when you want it.

It's IV/EV right?
if so the IVs are good, but the EV spread isn't optimal. I'll need to see if it's worth it to wipe the EVs and start new.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I am just trying to build reputation so whatever you trade is good with me.

What would you want the EV's to be. I can do the wipe and rebuild pretty quickly.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Okay Matteo - I took a look at my other Virizion.
IV/EV (TOTAL)
HP: 31/ (297)
Atk: 30/220 (248)
Def: 30/ (165)
SpA: 28/38 (183)
SpD: 30/ (269)
Spe: 27/252 (314)

This one has a Held Life Orb
Move Set:
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Work Up
Hidden Power

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am just trying to build reputation so whatever you trade is good with me.

What would you want the EV's to be. I can do the wipe and rebuild pretty quickly.

Oh how nice of you. The EVs I would want would be probably 252 in attack, 4 in Sp. Def, and 252 in Speed.

Can you get Sacred Sword on the Viridian as well?

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay Matteo - I took a look at my other Virizion.
IV/EV (TOTAL)
HP: 31/ (297)
Atk: 30/220 (248)
Def: 30/ (165)
SpA: 28/38 (183)
SpD: 30/ (269)
Spe: 27/252 (314)

This one has a Held Life Orb
Move Set:
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Work Up
Hidden Power

Oh I just saw this post. This is the Adamant one right? The EV spread is good, and what is the HP type?

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
This one is Jolly in Nature. I got my self all mixed up. I just tough him Sacred Sward instead of Work up.

I believe its Ice.

I am getting ready to head out for a bit (bout 2-3 hours).

One thing is I don't see a Blue Pentagon on either of my Virizions..??

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
This one is Jolly in Nature. I got my self all mixed up. I just tough him Sacred Sward instead of Work up.

I believe its Ice.

Good to know about the Hidden Power, but im planning on running a fully offensive Virizion. So it's not a big deal but if you can, put the EVs from the Sp. Attk to the attack.

It's not a big deal though.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits

I believe its Ice.

Oh about the Blue Pentagon...

Is there a way you can get it or anyone can get it? I plan to use it competativly so if they don't take pokemon without the pentagon, I don't know...

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
My understanding is that this is a Gen 5 Pokemon and only the Gen 6's get the Blue Pentagon. Basically, if you can obtain it in XY or ORAS it will have a Blue Pentagon and if it is from any other game, it does not/legally can not.

When you say Competitively, do you mean in Sanctioned Pokemon tournaments? If you are talking about any of the "Sactioned" VG's for Pokemon.com, then, no, Virizion is not legal. But for other Tournaments I am not certain. Sometimes they have tourneys with the ability to use anyone.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
OMG I am an idiot! I was soooo wrong. I don't know where my mind was, i was thinking XY, but in ORAS you can get Virizion and I will get him and put the stats you want. Give me a couple hours!!! He is yours free for my mistake!

PM Me your FC and lets trade.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
My understanding is that this is a Gen 5 Pokemon and only the Gen 6's get the Blue Pentagon. Basically, if you can obtain it in XY or ORAS it will have a Blue Pentagon and if it is from any other game, it does not/legally can not.

When you say Competitively, do you mean in Sanctioned Pokemon tournaments? If you are talking about any of the "Sactioned" VG's for Pokemon.com, then, no, Virizion is not legal. But for other Tournaments I am not certain. Sometimes they have tourneys with the ability to use anyone.

Yeah i dont think it's a big deal. I think i can get someone to get the blue pentagon if it's really necessary. I'll be online to trade in a couple of hours.

Oh and if it's not too much of a hassle, can you change the EV spread to have maxed out Attack? I don't plan on running Virizion with HP Ice. It's not a big deal though

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
OMG I am an idiot! I was soooo wrong. I don't know where my mind was, i was thinking XY, but in ORAS you can get Virizion and I will get him and put the stats you want. Give me a couple hours!!! He is yours free for my mistake!

PM Me your FC and lets trade.

Oh okay. Thanks so much. Here's te specifics if you need it:

Jolly Nature
As close to perfect IVs as possble
252 Attack
252 Speed
4 Sp. Def

Moves arent that important either but if you can, here they are:

Sacred Sword
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack
Swords Dance

Thanks a billion.
Once I get home I can see what I can repay you with. I want to give you something for your services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing