General Team Black Winter Chat

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Alrighty m8s, challenge to Ouroboros has been sent and accepted. Battles have been set. Let's show them how we handle things here in Black Winter with a nice and powerful win ;) #winterpride

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Alright, so we're well on our way to testing our own abilities through battling other teams. We've got the challenge against Ouroboros and an upcoming challenge to Nova. I feel that as a team, we have some pretty good battlers that can help rid the idea that BW is somewhat of a joke. We're not, and we know it. Perhaps this is a little ambitious, we don't have to do it right away, but I was thinking, why not challenge XIT? Looking at Ouroboros, we're going to get at least +2, probably even +3 from that. Let's ride that momentum and keep our wheels turning, showing the site who we are? XIT has some great battlers, like Doulie and now MegaHitmonlee. We could really prove our worth by beating them.

(Also if we battle XIT, I would like to go up against Mega plz :p )

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
If we go against nova, i got gold... Also ill help with the other teams too :p
Sorry man, we have 3 to go against Nova, the only way you could go this round is if you talk to @bdubo1

Matt and I are going fo sho

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Sorry man, we have 3 to go against Nova, the only way you could go this round is if you talk to @bdubo1

Matt and I are going fo sho
when are we planning to hold this nova war? if it''s Saturday I probably won't be able to do it anywho because i'll be moving back into my college dorm and all that jazz.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
when are we planning to hold this nova war? if it''s Saturday I probably won't be able to do it anywho because i'll be moving back into my college dorm and all that jazz.
are you gonna have wifi after that? we were thinking sunday..have a couple days to battle tho :p

steelers52

Youngster Joey
Credits
Does anybody wanna make a thread in the BW forum for battle practicing. Not many ppl wanna battle in the shoutbox and it'd be nice to practice before facing teams. Just an idea.

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think you can make a thread for it whenever you'd like.

And in one fell swing, Black Winter swept Ouroboros to gain 3 points to our win tally. Congrats to @Ryuki and @McCloud for powering through.

Let's continue this rally of our abilities against Nova!

#winterpride

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wanna face XIT, I thought maybe @Matt_192 might wanna take on doulie, but the 3rd is up for grabs!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Underdog victory for bdubo1!! woot woot #blackwinterpride :cool: