Closed Giveaway (6IV Shiny Trevenant)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys, we're working on a new project to give away 1 kalos bred pokemon and 1 nonkalos bred pokemon a week. This week's pokemon is Trevenant. It is 6IV impish with the moves rest, shadow claw, horn leech and will-o-wisp and EV trained. To be entered for a chance to win please not only have an account on the site but also follow the instragram page and like the picture on it about the giveaway. Comment below and you will be put into a drawing to win. By the end of the day, February 23, we will choose one winner who has completed all these tasks to give the trevenant to. Thank you and good luck! :D

http://instagram.com/perfectpkmn

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Mccloud has been entered :)

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I koala-fy

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
ugh I have to make an instagram. I am not sure I want to enter now lol I've stayed away from instagram for so long.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
THERE I MADE AN INSTAGRAM YOU HAPPY
Ugh but for real I think instagram is a cancer.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
THERE I MADE AN INSTAGRAM YOU HAPPY
Ugh but for real I think instagram is a cancer.
I think the same thing, don't worry :p But I think it will be a way to stay connected to the community and give us a chance to post funny things :) Thanks Pancham :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Toy and Niqyue are added :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Vladamir has won :)

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
congrats

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Thank you to everyone who joined today, on wednesday we will have another NON-Kalos bred pokemon up for the giveaway so watch out for the thread :) Thank you again everyone, a lot more people came out than what we expected :)

testing