• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active GRAND REOPENING: Everything you'll ever need - 50% OFF X/Y ORAS SHOP - Custom/premade Pokemon

Anonymus X.

Youngster Joey
Credits
;hey there :D how much for all those legendaries victini,manaphy,arceus,mewtwo,shaymin?i would also like to know the price for them if they where shiny

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Guten tag mein freund ;) How much would you want for one foreign 6iv ditto of every nature?

Eclipzer

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there!
First of all - sorry!
I couldnt trade the last days since i had to figure a way out not to update my ds and still be able to trade.

Since i figured that out by now, im ready to trade and make deals again! ;)
@ Pokemonfan: 20 PC for changing Ivs (Powersaves Standart Price!)
@Anonymous X: I currently have a legendary deal - 25PC / per legendary (shiny non shiny doesnt matter!)
@ Cic0nia: Let me know if youre really looking for those neutral nature dittos, if not the price will be lower ofc, since there will be less pokes to trade :)
Send me a Pm with an offer you consider fair for that bundle, we will figure something out together!

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm just curious, but if I were to buy a preloaded cartridge how much would it cost compared to a brand new cartridge?

testing