• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello from a new face with veteran experience

Khalei Vi

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Greetings fellow pokefriends! I'm Khalei and new to the community, but defiantly not new to the pokemon scene. I have been playing pokemon since Gen I with Pokemon Red being my first game. However, my love for pokemon didn't really blossom until the introduction of breeding in Gen II with Silver. Ever since I have been a breeder that has focused on as close to perfection as possible. I have come to this community in hopes of finding those in need of a breeder and/or possibly opening a store of my own.

Being that I'm not a child any more, I do work a full time job at a call center. We take calls over the phone for restaurant take out orders. My actual position is I get to speak with the managers when the agents mess up an order. So needless to say, something fun and colorful is just what I need to keep the stress levels down. I am often times seen playing pokemon on my breaks and will spend free time at work researching and planning. I am also married, and very happily so to a man that shares my passion for pokemon but more as a battler than a breeder. We are known to spend many hours laying in bed or sitting together talking about builds and strategies.

I like to think I'm friendly ( :p ) and I enjoy meeting people, so feel free to drop me a line. I'll get around to fixing up my signature and what-not when I'm not at work. But I did want to say hello.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the Site!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me! :D

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site! You sound like a nice guy if you're every down to battle hit me up :)

testing