• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello!!

Erik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi!! I'm Siarah, but my screen name is Erik. You can call me by either ;P

I'm not new to Pokemon but I am somewhat new to competitive battling. I mostly breed pokemon since my team assembling skills are next to none. But I'm hoping to learn as I go along!

My main interests besides Pokemon are definitely comics and superhero stuffs. And video games. I'm pretty into Mass Effect right now actually.

Anyways! I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with so I'm excited to jump in and meet new people. 8)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

I'm not new to Pokemon but I am somewhat new to competitive battling. I mostly breed pokemon since my team assembling skills are next to none. But I'm hoping to learn as I go along!

My main interests besides Pokemon are definitely comics and superhero stuffs. And video games. I'm pretty into Mass Effect right now actually.

Anyways! I like to think I'm pretty easy to get along with so I'm excited to jump in and meet new people. 8)

Welcome to the site! If you need help making a team feel free to PM me and don't forget to stop by the shoutbox where a bunch of active friendly members are usually chatting

Erik

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need help making a team feel free to PM me and don't forget to stop by the shoutbox where a bunch of active friendly members are usually chatting
Thank you for the welcome! 8)

Reactions: Dom

Cordell S

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Hi I'm Cordell. Welcome to the site Siarah!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site! As Dom said let us know in the shoutbox if you need anything!

testing