• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Help With Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeonguy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello there, I am new to these forums and was just wondering, how does one transfer credits to a person? I've had no luck finding it anywhere.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello there, I am new to these forums and was just wondering, how does one transfer credits to a person? I've had no luck finding it anywhere.

Top Right hover over Credit: ###

or use this link:Transfer

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hello Welcome to the Site to transfer credits all you have to do is on the top right side of the site you'll see an option that says "Credit:" go over the icon a list pops up underneath one of the options is Transfer click that and state who you want to transfer the credits to and also the amount of credits also known as PC you can also write a quick note to the person receiving the credits then click "Do transfer" you'll get an alert notifying you that the credits have been transferred :)

If you need more info about our Site's Credit (PC) you can here

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing