LF HIDDEN ABILITY Mareanie!

DizzyR

Youngster Joey
Credits
I currently don't have anything to offer for trade in terms of instant value. But I've recently acquired a 6 iv Ditto and wanted to know if anyone, regardless of its gender, has a HA Mareanie? I'll give it back, of course. With a bonus of a 5 iv (6 if I can get lucky) Mareanie with it's HA. If interested please let me know!

FC: 3024 - 9363 - 3351

IGN: DizzyR

Maximus08

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have been trying to chain one of these for over 3 hours, if I get one, I'll let you know. If you happen to get one before I do, please share :)

DizzyR

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good news! I got one! I'll be breeding it some time today. I'll let you know once I have one ready for pickup.

3ddice

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there DizzyR,
I've been looking for a HA Mareanie for a bit with no success do you think I could trade you something for it?

Colin

Youngster Joey
Credits
I currently don't have anything to offer for trade in terms of instant value. But I've recently acquired a 6 iv Ditto and wanted to know if anyone, regardless of its gender, has a HA Mareanie? I'll give it back, of course. With a bonus of a 5 iv (6 if I can get lucky) Mareanie with it's HA. If interested please let me know!

I have a five IV rowlet if your willing to trade for a HA mareanie. It also knows baton pass

testing