• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF HIDDEN ABILITY Mareanie!

DizzyR

Youngster Joey
Credits
I currently don't have anything to offer for trade in terms of instant value. But I've recently acquired a 6 iv Ditto and wanted to know if anyone, regardless of its gender, has a HA Mareanie? I'll give it back, of course. With a bonus of a 5 iv (6 if I can get lucky) Mareanie with it's HA. If interested please let me know!

FC: 3024 - 9363 - 3351

IGN: DizzyR

Maximus08

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have been trying to chain one of these for over 3 hours, if I get one, I'll let you know. If you happen to get one before I do, please share :)

DizzyR

Youngster Joey
Credits
Good news! I got one! I'll be breeding it some time today. I'll let you know once I have one ready for pickup.

3ddice

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey there DizzyR,
I've been looking for a HA Mareanie for a bit with no success do you think I could trade you something for it?

Colin

Youngster Joey
Credits
I currently don't have anything to offer for trade in terms of instant value. But I've recently acquired a 6 iv Ditto and wanted to know if anyone, regardless of its gender, has a HA Mareanie? I'll give it back, of course. With a bonus of a 5 iv (6 if I can get lucky) Mareanie with it's HA. If interested please let me know!

I have a five IV rowlet if your willing to trade for a HA mareanie. It also knows baton pass

testing